Thread: Load Up with the Best Reloading Presses - Make your own ammo for accuracy and cost savings

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Load Up with the Best Reloading Presses - Make your own ammo for accuracy and cost savings

After today, it's all historical.

Link seems to be flocked. Tried clicking on it from their main webpage...same same.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Link seems to be flocked. Tried clicking on it from their main webpage...same same.
    Works for me.

Weird...whether I go to their home page and click on the link, or click on the link above, the new tab takes me to 127.0.0.1 which is the local host...tried with and without a vpn...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Works for me. Went right to the page: https://www.outdoorhub.com/best-reloading-presses/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Hmmm...possibly someone doesn't want me looking at reloading presses. Clicking any of the links gives me a loopback error:

This site can’t be reached
    127.0.0.1 refused to connect.

If I go to the main webpage I can open any link, except this one...very strange.

Okay, had a recent issue with my browser where it reset and closed out all of my open tabs...had to go through history to get everything I normally keep open back again.

Low and behold I could now get to this link...apparently I needed the cache cleared.

I'd love to get into reloading at this point, but the timing is terrible given you can't get shit for brass, primers, powder or slugs these days, and you're competing with every major manufacturer to try...

Should have done it years ago and stacked it deep...