Thread: Wow...holy crapa moly...

Wow...holy crapa moly...

Just got banned from dirty dozens...

Talk about a feather in one's cap...sheeeit!

Apparently Zuckerfuck/Dorsey now rule there...no anti-vax allowed...shhhhhh...just take your jab and like it!!!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

To be fair, I do consider it a badge of honor.

To be to the left of Vlad the Impaler yet still to the right of Atilla the Hun, and still get banned from a conservative site like Dozens...is that not the height of our current hubris?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

I was going to say
    That's not an easy thing to do over there
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I was going to say
    That's not an easy thing to do over there
    Yet for a true gadfly it is, indeed possible! One need only find that last nerve, apparently.

Seems I'm banned till June of 2023...I'm such a disrupter...

Apparently I am a bad man...a very, very bad man...a man who must be purged for the good of the body...

I am now...Zuckerfucked.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 06-04-2021 at 08:50 PM.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Strangely, they consider themselves relevant. Not knowing that they are a fringe forum in firearms, they somehow believe they are more important than they are...

Frankly, it's an echo chamber much like Dung, except to the right of Dung...

What's more concerning to me is that while they present as right of Dung, they still demand adherence to Dung precepts...take the jab...bad man if you reject the jab...

Silly me...I always thought this was an individual choice...
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 06-06-2021 at 04:41 PM.

Whats dirty dozens?

Quote Originally Posted by blobman View Post
    Whats dirty dozens?
    Yes is it like a Dirty S?
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

So much to laugh at here I don't know where to begin.

One malcontent on a pro-America, pro-gun and pro-capitalism site states said site is comparable to far-left Pravdas like FaceFuck. Said malcontent continually trolls and badgers ownership of the site, and after repeated warnings continues to troll. If you feel so strongly about being unfairly treated there....why don't you start your own blog. Then you can impress all the followers in your mirror that you are, indeed, the shit when it comes to ruling the world.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    So much to laugh at here I don't know where to begin.

One malcontent on a pro-America, pro-gun and pro-capitalism site states said site is comparable to far-left Pravdas like FaceFuck. Said malcontent continually trolls and badgers ownership of the site, and after repeated warnings continues to troll. If you feel so strongly about being unfairly treated there....why don't you start your own blog. Then you can impress all the followers in your mirror that you are, indeed, the shit when it comes to ruling the world.
    I feel almost as much love from this post as the one you made when I started posting at dozens again after the election steal.

I'm sorry some of you are so thin skinned...it's the interwebz dumb ass...grow the fuck up. And now go back and read what I said there again. While I expressed an alternate opinion forcefully, I did so courteously...it was Fred who first went off half cocked. As to being like facepalm and the twit...since I was cancelled for an alternate opinion not shared by the owners, I rest my case.

Stated like the true loser you are. And I am a hell of a lot more of a true "grownup" then you have ever been.

Enjoy your time-off Ozzie, the Bunker will no doubt suffer along somehow without your wit & wisdom.

Thanks snookums...I'm touched...not in a good way, more in that creepy Joe manner. Big wet kiss!!

Wow!! Ozzy. Mr. Kalashnikov just Cock Punched you. And your still talking SMACK.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Hmmm...do tell...

I was unaware your basic ad hominem attack constituted a "cock punch". More like that skeeter you swat leaving a blood stain...

Wink

Oh....the humanity!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Leave it to "conservative" boomers to take an experimental gene therapy drug provided by the globalists because the New York Democrat king of Israel told them to.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"