Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MORE B.S. from the Feds chasing down anyone at the Capitol protest - versus how they treat ANTIFA

MORE B.S. from the Feds chasing down anyone at the Capitol protest - versus how they treat ANTIFA

The first few minutes are the most appropriate.

The FBI chases down PEOPLE all over the country now and arrest them and lock them up in solitary confinement pending trial ..... and we're seeing more and more that are FALSE ACCUSATIONS by bogus 'snitches' on the payroll of the DEMOCRATS.

And yet, NO ONE from ANTIFA or BLM gets in trouble at all for burning, looting, property destruction or even murder (what, 39 people have died so far in LEFT WING Democrat backed ANTIFA/BLM riots) in the last year?

The Double standard is sickening (even more so than usual).

Ya can't have a commu/fascist revolution without brownshirts breaking a few heads.

Next up on the calendar, serious infrastructure cyberattacks ala the pipeline and JBS hacks. See the Cyber Polygon wargames, successor to the Event 201 wargames that preceded the kung flu. First they practice their plans, then they carry them out.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Yup...your gov't assuring they will do nothing to protect you from their demands you capitulate to the NWO, great reset, build back better agenda...

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...ill-intensify/

Just submit plebes...all your base are belong to us...

Oh, and of course it's all Russia, Russia, Russia...yeah...bullshit!
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 06-06-2021 at 02:52 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I just bought a 9500 watt inverter/generator and had a transfer switch installed on my electrical panel, so no commie mandated power outages for me. $2100 out of pocket.

Since when have the the cannon fodder of the lefty radicals ever been charged with anything?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Since when have the the cannon fodder of the lefty radicals ever been charged with anything?
    The rioters for the DEMOCRATS all have their charges dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    I just bought a 9500 watt inverter/generator and had a transfer switch installed on my electrical panel, so no commie mandated power outages for me. $2100 out of pocket.
    Good man!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I heard Wray in a hearing trying to say the FBI has one standard the other day...... It was laughable. I often said he should've been fired along with McCabe when all that was going down. One standard, my ass. The corrupt walk free and are given special treatment. The Biden crime family, Hillary, as long as you are a democrap, you get a pass by this FBI. Good job Obama turning all these agencies into political agencies.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 06-11-2021 at 09:53 AM.

They're just following their orders from the corrupt fucks that sold us to china.

lindsey graham has been the gatekeeper that has stalled, dismissed, or ignored the crimes by these assholes.

He's saved his former buttfuck buddies ass more than once,

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

They're just following their orders from the corrupt fucks that sold us to china.

lindsey graham has been the gatekeeper that has stalled, dismissed, or ignored the crimes by these assholes.

He's saved his former buttfuck buddies ass more than once,
    I don't think the jury, at the Nuremberg Trials, went along with that excuse.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I don't think the jury, at the Nuremberg Trials, went along with that excuse.
    The Nuremberg Accords also asserted that humans may not be used for medical experimentation, ala Mengele...yet today we have experimental mRNA therapies masquerading as vaccines being required (forced...in many cases) in complete contravention to said accords.

History repeats...weak men allow it to and sign up for the proceeds and leisure their perfidy affords them.

And so the world turns because human nature never changes...

I use a Generac Generator and Generlink(goes behind your meter. I found it much cheaper than a sub panel with limited circuits. You can use all the circuits on your panel(not all at once no doubt) but as you need to use them, switch off others. I've found with a simple 6500 watt generator I can run the AC even along with numerous other breakers at the same time. It was about $700 for the generlink and cable for the generator another half hour for an electrician to install it behind your meter and another $700 for the generator. So easy to use, plug your cord in, turn off your breakers( you can leave the main breaker on). Fire the generator up and turn on which breakers you want. Automatically cuts off feed to and from live electric lines. Lights on the generlink tell you when there's live power from the utility. www.generlink.com I highly recommend it if your utility allows it. Best thing since sliced bread in being prepared for outages especially in the winter or when your wife works at home. I got the standard cord and the 50' one so if the weather is inclement I can run the generator in the pole barn.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    The Nuremberg Accords also asserted that humans may not be used for medical experimentation, ala Mengele...yet today we have experimental mRNA therapies masquerading as vaccines being required (forced...in many cases) in complete contravention to said accords.

History repeats...weak men allow it to and sign up for the proceeds and leisure their perfidy affords them.

And so the world turns because human nature never changes...
    An excellent book: The truth about covid19 by Doctor Joseph Mercola Never before has an mRNA vaccine been approved. Scary stuff. I highly recommend the book. I'm surprised it hasn't been blacklisted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I use a Generac Generator and Generlink(goes behind your meter. I found it much cheaper than a sub panel with limited circuits. You can use all the circuits on your panel(not all at once no doubt) but as you need to use them, switch off others. I've found with a simple 6500 watt generator I can run the AC even along with numerous other breakers at the same time. It was about $700 for the generlink and cable for the generator another half hour for an electrician to install it behind your meter and another $700 for the generator. So easy to use, plug your cord in, turn off your breakers( you can leave the main breaker on). Fire the generator up and turn on which breakers you want. Automatically cuts off feed to and from live electric lines. Lights on the generlink tell you when there's live power from the utility. www.generlink.com I highly recommend it if your utility allows it. Best thing since sliced bread in being prepared for outages especially in the winter or when your wife works at home. I got the standard cord and the 50' one so if the weather is inclement I can run the generator in the pole barn.

I'm also in the process of setting and insulating 3-275gal water totes ( big HDPE plastic containers in a metal cage) really not that much, but better than nothing.
    We're in for some interesting times out here, rainfall and snow levels are down for a few years now and if we don't have a heavy rain season this summer, i'm afraid there will be calif. type water restrictions coming.

I'm also in the process of setting and insulating 3-275gal water totes ( big HDPE plastic containers in a metal cage) really not that much, but better than nothing.
    We're in for some interesting times out here, rainfall and snow levels are down for a few years now and if we don't have a heavy rain season this summer, i'm afraid there will be calif. type water restrictions coming.
    Hope they are new, or extremely cleaned out. We haul them all the time with mostly hazmat chemicals in them.

Brand new from Tractor Supply specifically for water storage.

Good deal! don't get arrested for stealing rain water Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Good deal! don't get arrested for stealing rain water Dave.
    With a pretty serious drought underway, that might be a crime someday, we do have a democrap mayor !

A few years ago the water main developed a leak up the street from me, water ran down the street for 2 days, so i made a little dam by the curb and siphoned it into my yard.
    The city sent an inspector out who told me i was technically stealing water, so i told him he was technically wasting precious resources by taking so long to have it repaired, he smiled and said can't argue with that and left. The crew showed up the next morning

Wisely done.

https://www.nationandstate.com/2021/...-to-shut-down/

Megadrought Could Force California’s Lake Oroville Hydroelectric Power Plant To Shut Down

One of California’s most critical hydroelectric plants is at risk of closing for the first time in five decades as water levels continue to sink.
    A megadrought and scorching heat, both worsened by La Nina weather effects, have depleted some of the water supply at Northern California’s Lake Oroville. The lake’s current water levels are hoovering around 700 feet above sea level, but if 640 feet is breached, then officials “will likely be forced to close the Edward Hyatt Power Plant for the first time since it opened in 1967,” California Energy Commission spokesperson Lindsay Buckley told CNN.

The lake’s record low is 646 feet, and the state’s Department of Water Resources expects that level to be observed in August.

Earlier this month, at least 130 houseboats were evacuated from the lake as water levels continued to drop. As a result, any lower and boat ramps would be inaccessible.

Further, if the Hyatt plant closes, hydroelectric generation for the state’s grid would be affected. At full capacity, the plant can power up to 800,000 homes.

Closure of the plant would mean the state’s power companies would have to source electricity from elsewhere to fill the void.

Lake Oroville is also a natural attraction that sees at least a million visitors visit each year. Without visitors enjoying boat parties, wakeboarding, or relaxing in the sun, the local economy could take a severe hit as it attempts to recover from the virus pandemic.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom declared a statewide heat wave emergency Thursday, with much of the state experiencing record-setting temperatures and high energy usage straining the grid.

“Amid a major heat wave that is stressing energy grids in states across the western United States, Governor Gavin Newsom today signed an emergency proclamation to free up additional energy capacity,” Newsom’s office said in a press release.

The good news is that Oroville won’t experience a spillover crisis anytime soon as drought ravages the region. Nevertheless, the federal government could soon declare the first-ever water shortage in the coming months, which would prompt cutbacks in water usage for several western states.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It's all Trump's fault. If he hadn't called Idiot Joe, "Sleepy Joe," the water levels wouldn't have dropped.

This needs to be investigated. Get Pelosi on this immediately.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast