Thread: Naked Woman Trashes Florida "Outback Steakhouse"...

Naked Woman Trashes Florida "Outback Steakhouse"...

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/n...nfronts-police

It’s commonly known that many restaurants practice "no shirt, no shoes, no service."

But, one woman in Florida did not heed this warning when she decided to undress and trash a local Outback Steakhouse in the Marion County, according to viral videos shared on Reddit, Facebook and Twitter.

The Ocala Police Department confirmed to Fox News that the incident took place on June 1 with a copy of the woman’s arrest affidavit.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

"Crack is whack"or maybe bath salts?

At my neighborhood Ace hardware 2 weeks ago, a guy walked in opened
    a gal. of paint, dumped over his head ,screamed that aliens were coming and walked out.

I've known the guys that work there for over 10 years, they say this shit is getting more frequent.
    Last edited by davepool; 06-09-2021 at 07:41 AM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

She’s a Commucrat. You can tell by the “nothing behind the eyes” stare and the vacant, nonsensical grin. The lights are on but nobody’s home.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

After looking at old Tina's booking photo all I can say is, "Meth, it's a helluva drug".
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They had eight years of a president telling them that there was no hope. He also accused those who built businesses of not building them, so why would someone even try since the president told him he was a failure before he started. Two presidents earlier that president told everyone nothing was their fault, they could always find someone else to blame.

And the president who tried to bring it all back together was vilified for liking sunlamps and tweeting.

And those with brains wonder why so many don't know how to use their brains?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    They had eight years of a president telling them that there was no hope. He also accused those who built businesses of not building them, so why would someone even try since the president told him he was a failure before he started. Two presidents earlier that president told everyone nothing was their fault, they could always find someone else to blame.

And the president who tried to bring it all back together was vilified for liking sunlamps and tweeting.

And those with brains wonder why so many don't know how to use their brains?
    All very valid & true points 'nut, but what does this have to do with a white trash skank running amuck in an Outback?
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    ...but what does this have to do with a white trash skank running amuck in an Outback?
    Ratiocination is really not your forte...is it...
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 06-10-2021 at 02:42 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!