Thread: Another person who reported dirt on the CLINTONS, mysteriously dead from suicide....

Another person who reported dirt on the CLINTONS, mysteriously dead from suicide....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ing-found-dead

Reporter who broke story on Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting found dead
    by Daniel Chaitin, Deputy News Editor
    June 13, 2021

The journalist who broke the story about the controversial 2016 tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch was found dead Saturday morning, according to police.

The body of 45-year-old Christopher Sign, a news anchor for ABC 33/40 in Birmingham, was discovered by Hoover police and fire personnel at around 8 a.m. following a 911 call about a person down in a residence in Alabama, according to AL.com.

Hoover police Lt. Keith Czeskleba said Sign's death is being investigated as a suicide, the report added.

(more)...

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I'd like to see the general suicide statistics and Clinton associates graph.

Hmmm...he's been receiving death threats ever since breaking the story...so of course his sudden death at 45 must obviously be investigated as a suicide...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I'd like to see the general suicide statistics and Clinton associates graph.
    It's now LAUGHABLE as to just how many people who have dirt on either Bill or Hillary end up mysteriously DEAD.

The fact that she DESTROYED 33K emails that were under Subpoena and NO CONSEQUENCES whatsoever makes me think that she had blackmail material on most everyone in Washington DC. Seriously the Clintons are the most corrupt people in the USA

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Just guessing but would not be surprised that he committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head three times.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Just guessing but would not be surprised that he committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head three times.
    Yes. The third shot confirmed it was a suicide. Anything less would have been suspicious....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    It's now LAUGHABLE as to just how many people who have dirt on either Bill or Hillary end up mysteriously DEAD.

The fact that she DESTROYED 33K emails that were under Subpoena and NO CONSEQUENCES whatsoever makes me think that she had blackmail material on most everyone in Washington DC. Seriously the Clintons are the most corrupt people in the USA
    Agree 100% There was so much special treatment for her and her friends from the FBI, it defies any credibility they used to have.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Agree 100% There was so much special treatment for her and her friends from the FBI, it defiles any credibility they used to have.
    Fixed it.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!