Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morbidly Obese woman impersonates Cop to get free Doughnuts and Fried Chicken (article)

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    But that Fat Beast is living proof American Indians CORNHOLED Bison.
    Oh give me a home
    Where the buffalo roam
    Some rope
    and an old rusty knife

A horse that runs fast
    and a Buff-a-lo mask
    And I'll make a wild bison my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    I suspect this story is fake, I can find no references to it outside of shady sources, and both of those pictures can be found much earlier than 2019
    You're probably right. I myself don't like to post ANY FAKE NEWS as real. I'm not a Democrat.

But I'll just leave it, with a warning, that it 'probably' is just a SATIRE JOKE story that some 'humor' site just made up. Sad that it is probably NOT REAL, because I busted a gut laughing, thinking that it was.

The sad thing is that GOOGLE and other sites are now routinely 'scrubbing' the internet of stuff that 'THEY' think we shouldn't see. I know of a TON of real stories that you just cannot find on the net. Usually it makes a particular 'demographic' look 'bad'.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    You're probably right. I myself don't like to post ANY FAKE NEWS as real. I'm not a Democrat.

But I'll just leave it, with a warning, that it 'probably' is just a SATIRE JOKE story that some 'humor' site just made up. Sad that it is probably NOT REAL, because I busted a gut laughing, thinking that it was.

The sad thing is that GOOGLE and other sites are now routinely 'scrubbing' the internet of stuff that 'THEY' think we shouldn't see. I know of a TON of real stories that you just cannot find on the net. Usually it makes a particular 'demographic' look 'bad'.
    Try this site for searching in the future: https://search.brave.com

Still in beta at the moment, designed with its own algorithms (doesn't use screwyougle or other leftist search sites, doesn't scrape from them) designed to both hide you from what you're searching for and to find what's actually out there to be found.

I've done some comparison searches using DuckDuckGo as a control...I really like it.

Gonna be trying out their browser in the next few days. If interested, ask me what I think next week.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12