Thread: AR trigger question.

AR trigger question.

Gentlemen,

I know this is a "non gun" forum, but a trigger group is not a gun!

Anyway, anyone have a suggestion where I might find a good TWO STAGE trigger group for a LARGE PIN (1993 Colt 6520 Government Carbine) lower? About the only ones I seem to be able to find are "Giessele" (sp?) which are nuts for price, but I'd pay the $$$ if it was worth it.

Concerning the Giessele triggers, I can't seem to find any good information as to what features different models have. I want a light trigger pull, but not something that will go off if I sneeze at it.

Lastly, I want a "traditional" trigger group (that is, separate trigger, hammer and disconnector), not a "drop in module".

Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

LaRue.

I have two geissele triggers, one of which geissele gave me for free after I had trouble fitting the one I bought in my lower (my lower was out of spec so they had me measure it, modified one, and sent a new one to me). BTW the last name of the guy I talked to on the phone was Geissele. If that isn't customer service I don't know what is. I have the SSA triggers if I remember right

They are very nice 2 stage triggers and as I understand they are incredibly robust.

The Geissele trigger is in my opinion the best. The LaRue is a very good trigger and can be had for under $100.
    The Rock River match trigger is also good.