Thread: 2021.73...Sept. 23/24...the next French Revolution?

2021.73...Sept. 23/24...the next French Revolution?

France has undertaken huge lockdowns, draconian subjugation of their populous, all in the name of fighting a virus that is no more lethal than some bad flu bugs, and the populous have had enough. The protests have been growing exponentially because of this...look to 2021.73 for the people to begin dragging politicians, judges, etc. from their offices and hanging their heads from pikes, as was done in Louis the XVI's day. Their local police is already moving to support the people over the gov't.

Don't be surprised if the guillotine isn't pulled out of mothballs for Macron and his bitch around that time.

The sons and daughters of prisoners sent to Australia are gettin' pretty froggy too...the Aussies have been as or more draconian than the frogs...another powderkeg that could blow at any time.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    France has undertaken huge lockdowns, draconian subjugation of their populous, all in the name of fighting a virus that is no more lethal than some bad flu bugs, and the populous have had enough. The protests have been growing exponentially because of this...look to 2021.73 for the people to begin dragging politicians, judges, etc. from their offices and hanging their heads from pikes, as was done in Louis the XVI's day. Their local police is already moving to support the people over the gov't.

Don't be surprised if the guillotine isn't pulled out of mothballs for Macron and his bitch around that time.

The sons and daughters of prisoners sent to Australia are gettin' pretty froggy too...the Aussies have been as or more draconian than the frogs...another powderkeg that could blow at any time.
    And, Fauci, and the Commucrats want the same for us. If you've listened to the news lately, the "new" reason for looming lockdowns is the Delta Variant, which is nothing more than the same virus repurposed for a second Commucrat lockdown. Commucrats just love being tyrannical.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Delta is more contagious but not as deadly. That is why they only talk about cases. When do you remember the gov talking about how many CASES of the flu or common cold or pneumonia?

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Delta is more contagious but not as deadly.
    Most cases now are among those that have been vaxxed. Gibraltar, for example, had the highest rate of vaccination in the world...almost everyone there was vaxxed by the end of April. 80% of all new cases are of people who were vaxxed. It's the same the world over. Those countries with the highest vax rates are seeing the highest surge in cases.

In contrast, some areas in Asia are refusing the vax and instead using Ivermectin to treat new cases, and they have some of the lowest infection rates in the world.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!