Thread: Cull Buck taken on 11.10.10

Cull Buck taken on 11.10.10

I had a ton of big bucks across the creek who were running the does all evening long. I managed to call this one in. He is a heavy hill country buck and pulled my bow back and shot a rage broadhead at 27 yards. He ran some 50 yards and dropped. Put him on the scales at 152 lbs. live weight and 134 field dressed.

The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Great pics!
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Yummm, er I mean do you need a chili recipe?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns Network Staff View Post
    I had a ton of big bucks across the creek who were running the does all evening long. I managed to call this one in. He is a heavy hill country buck and pulled my bow back and shot a rage broadhead at 27 yards. He ran some 50 yards and dropped. Put him on the scales at 152 lbs. live weight and 134 field dressed.

Very Nice !

Very nice looking buck!!!

Don't let your fencing pliers get all rusty, I found out the hard way on getting them unrusted!!! lol

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

nice harvest

and dont listen to og with that chilli shit, STEAKS AND ROASTS!!!! the chilli is only for the garbage you cant make a steak out of!!!

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Waste not, want not, after the steaks, chops and roasts are gone you still have the little bits that still taste good and chili is the best way to say I love you Mr. Deer. Burger is okay and sausage is good but chili is special.

Old guys think about things like that.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.