Thread: Havana Syndrome "Disease" Or "Weapon"?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Havana Syndrome "Disease" Or "Weapon"?

It seems there's a new "disease" out there that's affecting only Western Political people and CIA agents.

It's called, "Havana Syndrome," and seems to come on suddenly with a loud ringing in your ears and an intense headache and nausea.

So far. it's only affected people who are close to politicians and CIA operatives.

The evidence, from the article, below, seems to indicate it might be a new weapon being used by enemies of the West and it could be either sonic or microwave induced.

Unlike COVID, it appears to not affect regular civilians, but is limited to "infecting" politicians and their subordinates.....

Maybe we should quarantine them, just to be on the safe side....

Interesting, to say the least.....

https://www.theage.com.au/national/i...jobid=29328545
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

"The FBI also initially found that “mass delusion” could explain the events in Havana, which infuriated victims, who were not interviewed by investigators directly. The agency is now reported to be reassessing that conclusion in light of new cases."

I would expect that from the "new" fbi, they seem to have mastered that

Here's another thought as to the origins and cause...

How about something included in their meals or drinks, served by a local (who is anything but...think planted agent) hired as slave labor to these elites...something that dissipates quickly from the bloodstream and tissues but has the desired long term effect.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

I imagine these will turn out to be rf weapons, high powered rf aimed at specific offices and buildings to sicken the occupants, and at worst create cancers. They got their start with this thingy;
    https://www.spymuseum.org/exhibition...he-great-seal/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"