Thread: I have a sneaky feeling that something is going to happen on Saturday.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Exclamation I have a sneaky feeling that something is going to happen on Saturday.

Someone, Somewhere, is Planning something. I am sure for Saturday. I worry about what will happen, on Saturday the 11th of September. I hope I am Wrong, but I don't see how a Rag Head could pass up on the 20th Aniversary of
    the September 11th Attack. I hope I am Wrong. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Agree, expecting something to happen as well. I just hope smarter Jihadists shut it down because even with Biden in full mental shutdown, along with a few of his generals, I don't think the real American population would put up with anything less than a full flattening of the hills of the middle east if they try something.

Edit to add that I feel sorry for the honest Afghanistan people who relocated to freedom if something happens. Sad to think that "Kill 'em all and let God sort them out" would be the phrase de jour.

We do seem to have a crop of new afghans running around the country, but keep in mind the majority of 911 perps were sauds.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    We do seem to have a crop of new afghans running around the country, but keep in mind the majority of 911 perps were sauds.
    An islamist is an islamist is an islamist.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Yea, i wonder what the fbi/cia have planned

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Yea, i wonder what the fbi/cia have planned

Add AT and unconstitutional F to that list and I agree, more to worry from them.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Newsomes recall election is 9-14-21, guess we can look for some false flag that will allow them to cheat again. That movie plot of a terror attack at a football game might become reality

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

No matter what happens it will be white supremacists, the medias tired old refrain.

The muslims will detonate a massive covid bomb which will push Biden to make law door-to-door vaccinations to combat this deadly virus that has a 99.97% recovery rate.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    The muslims will detonate a massive covid bomb which will push Biden to make law door-to-door vaccinations to combat this deadly virus that has a 99.97% recovery rate.

BISHOP
    Can't wait to see Jen sucky delivering this news briefing........

Thumbs up

Well so far nothing has happened. I hope it stays that way. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

Your crystal ball didn't work this time. Thankfully. There are things that I HOPE that i'm wrong on. Sadly too many times I'm right, but I don't want to be.

The Football Game Attack, he was referring to was from the Robert Shaw, Bruce Dern 1977 Movie Black Sunday, filmed in Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Newsomes recall election is 9-14-21, guess we can look for some false flag that will allow them to cheat again. That movie plot of a terror attack at a football game might become reality
    I'm in California. There are already reports of Republicans being 'turned away' from the polling places saying that 'we already voted'...... when we didn't. So nice to have the Democrats voted FOR US .....

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I'm in California. There are already reports of Republicans being 'turned away' from the polling places saying that 'we already voted'...... when we didn't. So nice to have the Democrats voted FOR US .....
    My friend I don't know how you can stay in that frigging state, but then again I live in MN, where we have a woman beater as AG and twin cities totally out of control crime wise while the city clowncil is attempting to by pass the charter of how many police are in the city. Luckily I live in the most conservative county in the state and generally don't have to deal with many idiots and scumbags on a daily basis.