Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Where's The Righteous Hatred?

  1. #1
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    13,656

    Where's The Righteous Hatred?

    I've been watching tributes to 9/11 off and on all day. Tonight I was drawn to the TV to watch footage of the attack as it happened on that fateful day. I saw people jumping from windows from unimaginable heights and plunging to their deaths. This is the part that really upset me when I watched it happen on that day. I can't imagine what their thoughts were as they decided to jump from those heights. It sure wasn't something I would ever want to face....but they had been given NO choice.

    I started getting angrier and angrier as I realized the Commucrat Party is now importing savages, like the terrorists who hijacked the planes, into our country with NO thought for our safety. They are overlooking EVERYTHING these monsters did to us on 9/11. It's obvious, to me, they don't care about us or our country.

    From now on, I'm going to have a real hard time being polite to anyone I know is a member of this anti-American Party and who, by their silence or approval, condones the activities of the Commucrat Party.

    Every Commucrat should be rounded up and deported to the countries, along with all the illegal INVADERS/TERRORISTS, these subhumans came from. Let them live in the land they want to create here.

    All Commucrat policies need to be eliminated and all Commucrat teachers and professors need to be fired and run out of the country.

    Commucrat politicians should be arrested for treason and imprisoned.

    Aren't we fed up enough now?

    Aren't we tired of all the crap these Commucrats have forced on the rest of us?

    Aren't we tired of being lied to by most of the media?

    Aren't we tired of Commucrat politicians and judges hamstringing our police and our Upper Echelon officers trying to subvert our military?

    Aren't we tired of anti-American politicians trying to limit or eliminate our God-given freedoms?

    Aren't we tired of domestic terrorist groups attacking, looting, and burning our cities and being allowed to get away with it?

    Aren't we tired of Commucrat politicians constantly inciting civil unrest and fomenting violence against certain groups of people?

    Where's the righteous anger over all this?

    Where's our righteous hatred of all those who are trying to tear our country down and replace it with a third-world, socialist shithole?

    It's beyond time they are held accountable for everything they've done and have allowed to be done.

    Anger needs to be replaced with hatred, and it has to be shown in every election.

    In every election, no matter who minor, EVERY candidate with a "D" following their name needs to be voted out, or not voted in.

    If they want to win ANY election, they're gong to have to start cheating on a regular basis from now on.

    Okay, had to get all this off my chest. Sorry for ranting but I just had to get rid of it.

    Rant off.
    Last edited by alismith; 09-11-2021 at 09:09 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  2. #2
    Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    613
    alismith:" If they want to win ANY election, they're gong to have to start cheating on a regular basis from now on." they've been doing a good job of this for quite awhile in some places. as far as i'm concerned rant away!

  3. #3
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    13,656
    Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    alismith:" If they want to win ANY election, they're gong to have to start cheating on a regular basis from now on." they've been doing a good job of this for quite awhile in some places. as far as i'm concerned rant away!
    I known they have, but what I was referring to is that if everyone stopped voting for those who have a "D" after their name, pretty soon the Commucrat Party would realize that in order to win ANY election, they'd have to cheat at each and every election.

    If they cheated every time, it would be much easier to expose and when they didn't bother to cheat, they'd lose....which would be a win for America either way.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  4. #4
    Administrator imanaknut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Posts
    11,428
    Unfortunately there are enough people who vote "D" who have their hands out and receiving handouts for supporting the party of subjugation. There are enough people who vote "D" just because their parents did and they don't know why, but they do anyway since they have been brainwashed by the public indoctrination system. And then there are those who vote "D" but don't know it because their names are still on voter registration lists, dead or moved they still vote "D".

    I agree that if they cheat enough, with the right people in the right places it might get exposed and then things will get really interesting.

  5. #5
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    13,656
    Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Unfortunately there are enough people who vote "D" who have their hands out and receiving handouts for supporting the party of subjugation. There are enough people who vote "D" just because their parents did and they don't know why, but they do anyway since they have been brainwashed by the public indoctrination system. And then there are those who vote "D" but don't know it because their names are still on voter registration lists, dead or moved they still vote "D".

    I agree that if they cheat enough, with the right people in the right places it might get exposed and then things will get really interesting.
    Yup. When you cheat every time, you tend to get sloppy and things are much easier to expose to everyone.

    It would be a good thing if volunteers stood watch over every polling place in the next election and video recorded anything they thought was out of the ordinary and made it public the very next day. In other words, make their cheating visible to everyone.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  6. #6
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,098
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I've been watching tributes to 9/11 off and on all day. Tonight I was drawn to the TV to watch footage of the attack as it happened on that fateful day. I saw people jumping from windows from unimaginable heights and plunging to their deaths. This is the part that really upset me when I watched it happen on that day. I can't imagine what their thoughts were as they decided to jump from those heights. It sure wasn't something I would ever want to face....but they had been given NO choice.

    I started getting angrier and angrier as I realized the Commucrat Party is now importing savages, like the terrorists who hijacked the planes, into our country with NO thought for our safety. They are overlooking EVERYTHING these monsters did to us on 9/11. It's obvious, to me, they don't care about us or our country.

    From now on, I'm going to have a real hard time being polite to anyone I know is a member of this anti-American Party and who, by their silence or approval, condones the activities of the Commucrat Party.

    Every Commucrat should be rounded up and deported to the countries, along with all the illegal INVADERS/TERRORISTS, these subhumans came from. Let them live in the land they want to create here.

    All Commucrat policies need to be eliminated and all Commucrat teachers and professors need to be fired and run out of the country.

    Commucrat politicians should be arrested for treason and imprisoned.

    Aren't we fed up enough now?

    Aren't we tired of all the crap these Commucrats have forced on the rest of us?

    Aren't we tired of being lied to by most of the media?

    Aren't we tired of Commucrat politicians and judges hamstringing our police and our Upper Echelon officers trying to subvert our military?

    Aren't we tired of anti-American politicians trying to limit or eliminate our God-given freedoms?

    Aren't we tired of domestic terrorist groups attacking, looting, and burning our cities and being allowed to get away with it?

    Aren't we tired of Commucrat politicians constantly inciting civil unrest and fomenting violence against certain groups of people?

    Where's the righteous anger over all this?

    Where's our righteous hatred of all those who are trying to tear our country down and replace it with a third-world, socialist shithole?

    It's beyond time they are held accountable for everything they've done and have allowed to be done.

    Anger needs to be replaced with hatred, and it has to be shown in every election.

    In every election, no matter who minor, EVERY candidate with a "D" following their name needs to be voted out, or not voted in.

    If they want to win ANY election, they're gong to have to start cheating on a regular basis from now on.

    Okay, had to get all this off my chest. Sorry for ranting but I just had to get rid of it.

    Rant off.
    It isn't a "rant" if you are speaking a truth, a truth the rest of us should learn and remember, esp. at elections. Well said Ali.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  7. #7
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7,613
    Unfortunately they used covid to win and I believe it was all setup that way, they know how to cheat wholesale now and the media certainly is on the bandwagon, no matter how obvious they will lie,mislead, excuse and ignore. I think the Republic is dead and gone now. Include the military leaders like milly vanilli, FBI, DOJ and every other agency that has been weaponized, it's too late now no matter how many legitimate votes are cast. Biden was caught doing the same thing trump was accused of by that traitor vindman yet not one word in the media, Bidens son is caught and the laptop proving multiple crimes is ignored by the FBI. Patently obvious the FBI is just another wing of the democrat party. When the whole gov't is corrupt and biased it's too late.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 09-15-2021 at 07:34 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,127
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Unfortunately they used covid to win and I believe it was all setup that way, they know how to cheat wholesale now and the media certainly is on the bandwagon, no matter how obvious they will lie,mislead, excuse and ignore. I think the Republic is dead and gone now. Include the military leaders like milly vanilli, FBI, DOJ and every other agency that has been weaponized, it's too late now no matter how many legitimate votes are cast. Biden was caught doing the same thing trump was accused of by that traitor vindman yet not one word in the media, Bidens son is caught and the laptop proving multiple crimes is ignored by the FBI. Patently obvious the FBI is just another wing of the democrat party. When the whole gov't is corrupt and biased it's too late.
    THIS ^^^^^

    We're in crash and burn mode now, as a nation. Little different than the end of Rome. I'm saving my rage for when the collapse comes, what I can do to keep myself and my family alive.

    Inflation is going through the roof, not because they are printing money like there's no tomorrow, but because the people have lost faith in their government, and its money. Rome fell when the people lost faith in their government...they lost faith because they realized their government was corrupt from top to bottom...inflation went through the roof because no one had confidence in the money any longer...people walked away from their property because taxes were so high, inflation so overwhelming that it was cheaper to do so than to try to keep it...and the empire fell apart.

    This is where we are today.

    The more they try to control the destruction, the more chaos theory will thwart them...the US will be become divided into multiple regions with no central government any longer.

    The financial center of the world will migrate to China.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  9. #9
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    13,656
    Sorry, but I don't buy into all this doom and gloom. We're headed for hard times, but I believe a light will appear at the end of the tunnel and things will start turning around. I don't know how, or who will do it, but someone will rise up and others will follow and people will start being held accountable. Then, things will change.

    I'm still holding out hope, however bleak things look right now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  10. #10
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7,613
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Sorry, but I don't buy into all this doom and gloom. We're headed for hard times, but I believe a light will appear at the end of the tunnel and things will start turning around. I don't know how, or who will do it, but someone will rise up and others will follow and people will start being held accountable. Then, things will change.

    I'm still holding out hope, however bleak things look right now.
    Me I kind of don't give a shit at this point for myself. I'm just shy of retirement, hopefully it won't go so fast that the craps seize 401K's and Roths and other retirement money. My kids are libtards, 1 little socialist and a little communist and the other sad to to say doesn't know what sex she is. The two socialist and communists need to learn by actuality the consequences of their ideology, I tried my damndest to show them through history what it leads to, and all I got from trying to show them the actual facts was complete alienation from the oldest/marxist and can't talk at all about socialism with the middle daughter.... Some people just need to relive history until it's too late for them to get out of it. I'm not hopeful at all Alismith, I think we've reached the tipping point already with so much of our government dug in and alien to the Constitution/bill of rights. It can't end well at this point. Either the populace is going to have to do their duty which fat chance today, or an outside war on our country destroys our gov't and we pick up the pieces our selves. This is not to say I'm rooting for either, but that's the only way I see real freedom coming back. We've had a good run though as far as the Republic goes.

  11. #11
    Administrator imanaknut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Posts
    11,428
    Biden talks about raising taxes as prices of everything goes up. At some point some people are going stand up and say enough, only the next "Tea Party" will not be so docile. Right now my yearly property tax is 2 social security months. Glad I don't have to do much driving anymore as gas prices here in Indiana, a state that has it's own refineries has risen about $1 a gallon. That is a 50 percent increase which would trigger an investigation if it was some other commodity.

    I keep telling myself that we survived one civil war, a great depression, two world wars and a host of other conflicts. We just have to survive the second return of King Barack and figure out how to out do the treason we find from the Democrat Communist Party. Time to fight fire with fire (it's a metaphor not a call to arms to the ATF, FBI, NSA and others monitoring this site!)

  12. #12
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    The more they try to control the destruction, the more chaos theory will thwart them...the US will be become divided into multiple regions with no central government any longer.
    Maybe Texas will revert to a "republic" again. The question is whether or not all the "illegals" will let that happen or will they join with all those others at the border to take it back into Mexican territory?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  13. #13
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,127
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Sorry, but I don't buy into all this doom and gloom. We're headed for hard times, but I believe a light will appear at the end of the tunnel and things will start turning around. I don't know how, or who will do it, but someone will rise up and others will follow and people will start being held accountable. Then, things will change.

    I'm still holding out hope, however bleak things look right now.
    The optimist in me would like to believe this, however the rationalist in me admits the possibilities are slim and none...and we know that slim is gone.

    Once a republic has gone as bananas as ours has, there is no turning back. Not once in written history has an empire ever re-emerged from the sort of spiral we are in. Wishing it were not so will not make it happen, therefore the only recourse is to prepare for what comes after, which will not be pleasant.

    Sometimes understanding the writing on the wall is more important than being able to read it.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  14. #14
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,127
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Maybe Texas will revert to a "republic" again. The question is whether or not all the "illegals" will let that happen or will they join with all those others at the border to take it back into Mexican territory?
    Texas will most likely become the capital state of a regional alliance of western central states, aligned with each other on basic precepts. I can envision it encompassing TX, AZ, NM, NV, UT, ID, MT, KN, NE, OK, LA...possibly also ND, SD, MO, AL, GA, IA. But the west coast will be completely cut off, short of succession in CA, OR and WA with many counties joining states to their east. CO, will of course have to become an isolated island, until those surrounding states decide to take it back by sending all the libtards off to the west coast where they belong.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  15. #15
    Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    4,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    The optimist in me would like to believe this, however the rationalist in me admits the possibilities are slim and none...and we know that slim is gone.

    Once a republic has gone as bananas as ours has, there is no turning back. Not once in written history has an empire ever re-emerged from the sort of spiral we are in. Wishing it were not so will not make it happen, therefore the only recourse is to prepare for what comes after, which will not be pleasant.

    Sometimes understanding the writing on the wall is more important than being able to read it.
    Well, it's time for us to make History again; we've been doing that from the beginning of this country, there are more of us than them and their leftist agenda is being exposed for the lie that it is. They will eat themselves if we exercise self control and don't get dragged into their violence.

    I hope that no one from our side shows up in DC today, let let have their own made for TV riot... i'll watch from the sidelines.

    You don't fight fire with fire in this situation, you use water.
    Last edited by davepool; 09-18-2021 at 07:40 AM.

  16. #16
    Administrator imanaknut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Posts
    11,428
    Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Well, it's time for us to make History again; we've been doing that from the beginning of this country, there are more of us than them and their leftist agenda is being exposed for the lie that it is. They will eat themselves if we exercise self control and don't get dragged into their violence.

    I hope that no one from our side shows up in DC today, let let have their own made for TV riot... i'll watch from the sidelines.

    You don't fight fire with fire in this situation, you use water.

    According to Fox News, there were more police and media at the "protest" than there were actual protesters.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,127
    Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Well, it's time for us to make History again; we've been doing that from the beginning of this country, there are more of us than them and their leftist agenda is being exposed for the lie that it is. They will eat themselves if we exercise self control and don't get dragged into their violence.
    We're already dragged into their violence if you live in any libtard area of the country...just by being a potential victim there.

    And who is it you expect to make this History "again"? Do you speak of the last couple generations of dain bramaged graduates of our various public schools and universities...all inculcated in marxist theory and practice? Or perhaps you believe it will be us among the "old guard"? Honestly, I find them to all be waiting on "someone else" to make the first move...myself included. While I talk a good game, no one wants to be the first to have the hammer come down on their heads...it's a much different landscape today than it was in the revolutionary or civil war days...surveillance, et. al. wise...

    I'm a realist, as optimistic as I can be with respect to the facts presented, but history proves all republics end in the same way...every single time...because the nature of man does not change through the millennia. And our republic is doomed.

    Prepare for what is coming...you cannot change what is now in motion. No republic ever has.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •