Thread: Confiscation photos actually PROVE that Blue State laws don't work

Confiscation photos actually PROVE that Blue State laws don't work

Now this guy WAS a convicted FELON, so I can see why he shouldn't have a firearm (I may not agree with the law but as of now, he is already prohibited from getting anything). But I'm sick of how these guys can seem to get whatever they want regardless.

26 yr old FELON got busted with 70 firearms in OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA (where assault weapons laws already banned all of these firearms (Surprise!). (i'm bummed that they're probably gonna melt down that rare Australian SAP 'assault pistol' on the lower right. only 300 were imported into the USA).

photo provided by Contra Costa Sheriff's Department (this is an older pic from a few years ago, but the laws have been around for decades in CA)

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Now this guy WAS a convicted FELON, so I can see why he shouldn't have a firearm (I may not agree with the law but as of now, he is already prohibited from getting anything). But I'm sick of how these guys can seem to get whatever they want regardless.

26 yr old FELON got busted with 70 firearms in OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA (where assault weapons laws already banned all of these firearms (Surprise!). (i'm bummed that they're probably gonna melt down that rare Australian SAP 'assault pistol' on the lower right. only 300 were imported into the USA).

photo provided by Contra Costa Sheriff's Department (this is an older pic from a few years ago, but the laws have been around for decades in CA)
    I wonder how many of the "melted" firearms' serial numbers turn up somewhere else years later....

"Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

From 2016 another bunch of guns confiscated from another guy who was supposedly prohibited from owning firearms. This is in the SF Bay area (Crockett, east bay, east of Oakland)

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

From 2016 another bunch of guns confiscated from another guy who was supposedly prohibited from owning firearms. This is in the SF Bay area (Crockett, east bay, east of Oakland)
    Those are some pretty nice guns....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Those three lever-actions near the bottom look very nice !
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Please do not melt down the lever actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Please do not melt down the lever actions.
    not just the lever guns guys, that what looks to be a 686 deserves a good home too.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Look at the rifle directly above the three lever actions, it has a safety selector cut out on the side of the stock....
    THAT my friends, is one of the finest H&K hunting rifles ever made. Either a Model 630 (5.56x45) or Model 770 (7.65x51)
    There's ANOTHER ONE toward the top of the display, just below the FN Fal.
    Anyone else notice the Ak milled receiver underfolder on the far left? Short barrel with a suppressor.
    Last edited by Nobeard; 09-25-2021 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Look at the rifle directly above the three lever actions, it has a safety selector cut out on the side of the stock....
    THAT my friends, is one of the finest H&K hunting rifles ever made. Either a Model 630 (5.56x45) or Model 770 (7.65x51)
    There's ANOTHER ONE toward the top of the display, just below the FN Fal.
    Anyone else notice the Ak milled receiver underfolder on the far left? Short barrel with a suppressor.
    I like the DSHk barrel. Even the barrel alone is cool. But note the stripped HK SP89 receiver and the milled AK receiver. In an incomplete state, as long as they're not listed by name, those are NOT 'assault weapons' in CA. the AW term only applies to complete firearms in their final configuration. In pieces, it can't be attacked for it's 'features'. However, again, the person supposedly was a 'felon' so any weapon, even a single shot breach load rifle is a No No in their possession