Thread: You guys have a favorite holster?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

You guys have a favorite holster?

There are a lot of holsters advertised on YouTube and fb. They all seem to be good looking and about the same price. I want one for a medium auto that goes insthe waistband. Got any recommendations?

I have a very nice leather IWB holster I use when carrying my PPK/s in small of the back position...can't remember the maker.

Current holsters I'm trying out are kydex, both IWB and OWB from https://wethepeopleholsters.com

They have an interesting adjunct to their holsters, the holster claw, designed to use your belt and force the butt closer to your body, to aid in concealment: https://wethepeopleholsters.com/products/holster-claw

Check 'em out.

Of course, all holster choices are completely subjective, based on what you find comfortable and workable on a daily basis...YMMV.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 10-04-2021 at 10:55 AM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Hey those are sweet. I've seen their ads on yt and fb. Thanks Bro.

You are most welcome sir!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    There are a lot of holsters advertised on YouTube and fb. They all seem to be good looking and about the same price. I want one for a medium auto that goes insthe waistband. Got any recommendations?
    This is what I use most of the time. Great holster that only cost $23. I don't wear it as an IWB holster. Rather I use it more or less like a paddle type holster. I really like this holster for a Glock 26, so I would assume the same company makes a holster that would work great for a Glock 19 or similar.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...TF8&th=1&psc=1
    Last edited by jet3534; 10-16-2021 at 11:41 PM.

Several years ago (and, unfortunately, shortly before he died), I found a custom leather crafter to make a "buscadero-style" holster and belt for my 4" GP-100. The rig is set to hang low on my strong side with the gun's butt about the same level as my hip so it is easier to draw without bending my arm so much.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”