Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are Gas Prices In your Area Now?

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

In Kali right now. New truck doesn't like anything but premium. $5.299 last tank full.

I'm looking at getting back to Texas ASAP...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Drove a few miles yesterday (sc Indiana) to be able to use fuel points from the grocery but got 93 octane for less than what 87 goes for down the street.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I'm working in Kali right now... Last fill up was 5.299 for premium. The new (to me) F150 runs better and get about 1.5 more mpg on the premium. This is the twin turbine 6cyl 350hp engine with a 10-speed trans. I'm getting 12.8 in town with the premium right now. You would think something "Eco Boost" would get better milage. It does chirp the tires in the first three gears without even trying.

I miss my D1500 eco diesel. Tornado dropped a tree limb on it and bent the firewall. That's something they will not repair. It got 19mpg in town and 22mpg highway. And was almost as fast.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

So I went some distance to use the grocery store fuel points again and noted some oddities.
    Every pump had a line, not real odd but unusual, and there were two guys at the pumps directly in front of me, side by side, and each was filling multiple gas cans and in one case large metal drums with gas. Figured they had some tractor to fuel or something, and they eventually filled all the tanks and left. As I pulled up and got out to talk to the attendant I looked over at the gas price and my heart stopped, could've sworn it said $7.89 gal - then it dawned on me the guys with the gas cans may have been stockpiling as best they could - if they were stockpiling at $8 a gal I must have missed something in the news that morning. I did a double take and the gas was $3.29.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

$3.41 is the cheapest around here today Regular. Up to $3.51 in some places.

It jumped by $.04 three times in the past week.

Thank-you, Brandon.

p.s. I ordered, and received, about 300 of those "I did that" Biden stickers to put on gas pumps every time I get gas now. Just want to make sure the Commucrats know who to thank for this.
    Last edited by alismith; 02-12-2022 at 05:32 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Honestly I haven't even been paying attention....it's seems to have settled in at the $3.50 range give or take a few cents one way or another.

Just been filling up and whatever it is it is.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Most stations in this area (just SE of St. Louis, MO) rose to $3.699 a few days ago.
    A few are still at $3.599 but for how long remains to be seen.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    With all the doom and gloom, I was surprised to see the price of regular at $3.299. Was at a Kroger station where I have their card and had a 30 cent per gallon discount. Sucks when a year or so after $1.799 I celebrate paying only ​$2.999.

Regular jumped from $3.42 to $3.66 over the weekend. We are being screwed royally by Mr. Potato head in the White House.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Filled up today for $3.43 regular.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Most stations in this area (just SE of St. Louis, MO) rose to $3.699 a few days ago.
    A few are still at $3.599 but for how long remains to be seen.
    This didn't take long - some stations started going up to $3.759 yesterday and several more followed today.
    Adding insult to injury, "Jabba the Hutt" got an automatic annual increase passed by the legislature when they doubled the gas tax to $0.38/gal. a couple of years ago. So, every summer (IIRC - 7/1) the tax goes up and the legislators can deny culpability to their constituents.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

About 3.50 regular in the twin cities metro..... Lets go Brandon! When it costs over $30 to fill up my econobox, I don't even want to know how much it is to fill up my wifes F150. when the war starts because of this weak potato head, bet it will be $5 in MN and $9-10 in Commiefornia.

There are 4 stations within 1.5 mi. of each other (and 3 on the same street !) with prices ranging from $3.699 to $3.999 !!
    With the speedy climb in prices in the last week, the word "gouging" comes to mind.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Tanked up yesterday at Sam's Club: $3.08/gal.

Everywhere else seems to be $3.40ish.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Gas prices are $3.59 at most places around here now.

Thanks, Idiot Joe.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Latest check shows most stations at $3.40 with a few pushing $3.60.

3.49 in sw Indiana

Heard on the radio, today, that with Idiot Joe in charge and Russia doing it's thing, that gas prices could go to $7/gal. before the end of the year.

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

We're 3.19 yesterday. Now 3.49 in Murfreesboro TN.

No big change here...yet...went up a penny topped off my tank for $3.44 regular.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast