Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are Gas Prices In your Area Now?

With Russia's war in Ukraine.... with gas at an all time high ... with Europe panicking over their loss of Gas and heating oil and fuel .... dipshit BIDEN does THIS?!?!?!?!?!

This AP headline is from Feb 23rd!!!!!!!!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

With Russia's war in Ukraine.... with gas at an all time high ... with Europe panicking over their loss of Gas and heating oil and fuel .... dipshit BIDEN does THIS?!?!?!?!?!

This AP headline is from Feb 23rd!!!!!!!!
    You are under the impression that Idiot Joe has the ability to think things through and is able to reason. His 'reality" is what those who are really running the WH tell him is real.

When he saw all those signs of, "Let's Go, Brandon," his handlers told him those were past Trump supporters who are using coded messages to show they really support him and don't want their friends to know. They told him the signs really mean, "Way to go, Biden."

In his demented state, he now smiles and gives the thumbs-up sign whenever he sees them.

Remember, PINO Biden is an idiot.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Regular just jumped 11 cents overnight. Now $3.77 a gallon. Some places in the larger towns regular is $3.89 a gallon.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Yep, went up to 3.799 overnight. Hope brain dead Biden is happy that he is returning the gas prices to his royal majesty King Barack levels. Guess along with Orange Man Bad and mean tweets levels and energy independence, this is better? And he is so lucky to be able to blame it on the Russian war on Ukraine.

John Kerry complaining that the Ukraine war was hurting the climate change mantra should be happy that with gas prices going up it just might push people into his dream of electric vehicle ownership. Of course that limits the distance people can travel quickly to exercise their constitutional rights, which that too is probably the current USA regime goal.

Went from $3.49 yesterday, to $3.59 this afternoon, then to $3.75 tonight.

Thank-you, PINO Biden.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

$3.79 this morning.

Freedom isn't free.

Jumped to $4.19 today in a town 12 miles south of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Jumped to $4.19 today in a town 12 miles south of here.
    Did the same here, today. Went from $3.79 yesterday to $4.19 today. I wonder how long people are going to put up with this. It's all part of the Great Reset...an effort to crash our economy, and Idiot Joe is the poster boy who's leading the charge.
    (I really don't think Idiot Joe has to cognitive ability to see what his handlers are doing to him. He's not smart enough to realize, when things go south, he's going to be the one people are going to blame. I'm sure he thinks that everything is working great under his administration.... His reality isn't the real one.)

Freedom isn't free.

Gas prices hit the $4.00 mark today. Hope the BDB (Brain Dead Biden) is happy that he is bettering King Barack's speed in raising gas prices.

And to think that record number of "people" voted for this!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Gas prices hit the $4.00 mark today. Hope the BDB (Brain Dead Biden) is happy that he is bettering King Barack's speed in raising gas prices.

And to think that record number of "people" voted for this!

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”---George Carlin
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

It is 3.99 all over Nashville. I suspect it will go past 4 bucks by late next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    It is 3.99 all over Nashville. I suspect it will go past 4 bucks by late next week.
    I paid $4.99 for regular last night

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Napots, seriously? Where?

I think this country is reaching the tipping point. I know a lot of people already saying Hell No We Won't Go. If we get into a war with Russia over the Ukraine. They realize the enemy is not Russia but the people in our own government.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Napots, seriously? Where?
    Sacramento, at about the cheapest gas station in town

In the last 7-10 days, prices in this area of IL-ANNOY (just SE of St. Louis, MO) have gone from $3.599 to $4.199.
    I was lucky enough to go to St. Louis today and help a friend take a load to Salvation Army and found a station over there for only $3.449. Most were already up to between $3.599 and $3.799.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Last evening was 3.99 for reg at BP
    3.49 mid grade

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Noticed that most places out here have bags on the handles of their diesel pumps - out of fuel.
    Average price is over 4.509 per gallon anyway
    The yup-yups that want to play cowboy have customized diesel trucks (lift kits and huge rims that will never go off the pavement) freaked out as the prices started climbing.
    Not only did they fill up, you can't find a 5 gallon plastic fuel container at Walmart of Tractor Supply.

Made a run to the grocery store this morning and stopped at the fuel station in the front parking lot to top-off Julie's Tahoe...

Premium in the central Indiana area is around $4.60. Losts of new SUVs and other "high performance" vehicles require the super expensive stuff.

According to the news I have on TV now, they are expecting regular gasoline to break the record of $4.10 in a few days.

Somebody tell the feds that we the people rule, and open the damned oil wells that Biden shut down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Premium in the central Indiana area is around $4.60. Losts of new SUVs and other "high performance" vehicles require the super expensive stuff.

According to the news I have on TV now, they are expecting regular gasoline to break the record of $4.10 in a few days.

Somebody tell the feds that we the people rule, and open the damned oil wells that Biden shut down!!!
    Nope. Haven't you heard? Since the 2020 pseudo-elections, they rule us.

(Gotta get with the program or you'll be taking a few re-education classes in a gulag near you.)

Freedom isn't free.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast