Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are Gas Prices In your Area Now?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    And the thing who takes the position as President of The United States is saying that we should enjoy the prices as they are only going to go up until we capitulate and buy a vehicle that we don't want. Yes, that is the new America per the current leftist regime.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    And the thing who takes the position as President of The United States is saying that we should enjoy the prices as they are only going to go up until we capitulate and buy a vehicle that we don't want. Yes, that is the new America per the current leftist regime.

We should be celebrating.....it's all part of an "incredible transition".

"Here’s the situation. And when it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over," Biden said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...dhp&li=BBnb7Kz

Demented old fool doesn't give a shit how hard we have it....his communist handlers are happy and that's all that matters.
    Last edited by weevil; 05-24-2022 at 05:46 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Does this mean the military is going to have to go all electric, or solar, too? It's gonna take one hell of a huge battery, or solar panel, to power a tank or a battleship....

The only upside might be if it stays overcast for a week, the war will have to stop until the sun comes back out....

Last edited by alismith; 05-24-2022 at 06:11 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Screw solar power. I want a nuclear reactor car. Don't have to worry about any 3-16 hour layover to refill the batteries... Just change the rods every 10 years or so and you're good to go.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

US Navy has nuclear powered ships and subs but they are big enough to house the reactor and required cooling system.

I wouldn't mind a nuke powered car. Infinite range and the core should outlast several generations of AK-nuts!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

There was a run on diesel back in March and some stations were completely out.
    Price for 93 octane at that time was 4.42 per gallon.
    Diesel is available again, but over 5.00 a gallon most places.
    Average price for 91 octane is about 4.58 (always costs more on the 'classy' side of town).
    There is a station 10 miles north west of us with 90 octane at 4.65 <-
    So, why drive out of the way AND pay extra?

It's non-ethanol which will have a longer storage life.
    Also won't destroy carburetors on chainsaws and dirt bikes with 2 cycle engines that need mixed gas.

Yea, I filled up a 55 gallon plastic drum tonight. Also have to add in $12 for a quart of fuel stabilizer.
    Granted, all investments are a calculated risk...but I don't think we'll be losing ANYTHING on this one!

F.J.B.
    Last edited by Nobeard; 06-11-2022 at 04:18 PM.

Local Caseys has a 125 buck limit on diesel purchases, dunno about gas.
    Gas is $4.42 here in sw Indiana.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Regular in central Indiana is now $4.58, premium 93 is $5.19, diesel $5.39.

Was fully expecting $5.00 for the memorial day weekend, especially with the big race here in Indy. Regardless, almost $4.60 for regular is obscene. I'd rather have mean tweets!

Filled up the bike today....$5.05 for premium, first time I ever paid $5 for a gallon of gas.

What enrages me is that IDIOT JOE BIDEN keeps on saying that the cure to higher gas prices is more WIND TURBINES. WTF? How are WIND TURBINES going to fill my tank in my car?

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    What enrages me is that IDIOT JOE BIDEN keeps on saying that the cure to higher gas prices is more WIND TURBINES. WTF? How are WIND TURBINES going to fill my tank in my car?
    I'm sure he means by using wind and solar those who own electric vehicles can charge those vehicles. There is a globalist war on cheap energy and fossil fuel vehicles. Our is country based on the availability of cheap energy, this is a direct attack on us.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Is it worth us paying the price if it costs the democrats the house and senate in November and ruins Joe Biden's re-election chances?

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Is it worth us paying the price if it costs the democrats the house and senate in November and ruins Joe Biden's re-election chances?
    That might be the only reason that these prices are worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I really don't think we need high gas prices to get rid of the Commucrats in Congress.

Right now, they are doing a bang up job just proving that no one in their Party has sense enough to pour piss out of a boot with the directions written on the heel.

It's hard to imagine how they managed to put so many inept idiots in positions of power all at once.

It boggles the mind the amount of stupidity that's on show in DC right now.

I guess you could say the Commucrats are guilty of mass stupidity.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's hard to imagine how they managed to put so many inept idiots in positions of power all at once.

Not reallly....you just have to keep in mind they cheat.

Why do you think they don't want voter IDs and are pushing so hard for mail-in ballots....it makes it even easier for them to cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Not reallly....you just have to keep in mind they cheat.

Why do you think they don't want voter IDs and are pushing so hard for mail-in ballots....it makes it even easier for them to cheat.
    The point I was really trying to make is that all the ones they cheat for are total imbeciles....One would think that every once in a while, one with average intelligence would get in, but I'm guessing these idiots are the cream of the crop for them.

It's a shame when your Party has no one who was able to pass the 3rd grade the first time around, and had to cheat to graduate elementary school. And this was in modern public education where everyone is guaranteed to pass.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Prices had dropped a little since March.
    But now, just in time for Memorial Day....

FJB

I wonder what the long term affects there are to sitting on a pile of batteries powering a powerful electric motor or two or three. Don't electric motors produce slight amount of ozone? What affect on the human body does the fields around electric motors produce? Not even caring about the deadly metals in the batteries and other components. That is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I wonder what the long term affects there are to sitting on a pile of batteries powering a powerful electric motor or two or three. Don't electric motors produce slight amount of ozone? What affect on the human body does the fields around electric motors produce? Not even caring about the deadly metals in the batteries and other components. That is another story.
    That could be the same problem some families faced when they lived near overhead high tension power lines.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I'm sure he means by using wind and solar those who own electric vehicles can charge those vehicles. There is a globalist war on cheap energy and fossil fuel vehicles. Our is country based on the availability of cheap energy, this is a direct attack on us.
    I wonder if they figured on this
    From a power plant near me:

The Northern Indiana Public Service Co. announced it is delaying the retirement of two coal-fired electric generating units at the Schahfer Generating Station in Wheatfield due to a federal solar tariff investigation.
    https://www.indianaenvironmentalrepo...-investigation
    The U.S. Department of Commerce is looking into claims that solar cell manufacturers are avoiding U.S. tariffs on Chinese goods by producing solar cells with Chinese parts in Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
    The investigation, which began in March, is expected to take up to a year and could result in massive disruptions to the solar energy industry.

who'd of thought
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast