Thread: Americans Warned About Travel to Mexico Due to 'Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever'

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Exclamation Americans Warned About Travel to Mexico Due to 'Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever'

After today, it's all historical.

Good to know, but I have to ask...

Why the hell would I want to go to Mehico given the current environment there?

Maybe if I had a serious desire to see a donkey show...but then, I've never had a desire to see a donkey show...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Was thinking the same thing, why in the heck with all the drug violence in Mexico would anyone want to visit?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I think a tick bite would be the least of my worries in Mexico.
    Last edited by Altarboy; 12-12-2023 at 08:36 PM.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Cool

with all the newsfeeds about people leaving mexico, why would i go there? i agree with all the previous posts. and, thanks for the warning.

Hell, if I wanted to get murdered in hideous fashion, I could just go to Philadelphia...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Good to know, but I have to ask...

Why the hell would I want to go to Mehico given the current environment there?

Maybe if I had a serious desire to see a donkey show...but then, I've never had a desire to see a donkey show...
    Don't we already have our own in D.C.?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”