Thread: so Does Anyone here like 80s Music?

so Does Anyone here like 80s Music?

Hey guys,
    I was listening to the radio in my town (Kent) yesterday when they played this 'new' band called Memorial Beach - http://www.memorialbeachmusic.com The music was really good but it sounded like it came straight from the 80s - it made me

laugh cause I remember the time when no one would admit they liked 80s music and now its back in style.

Their website actually looks pretty rudimentary, not even a band photo on the site but I did like the song I heard - it reminded me of some bands I used to listen to a lot like the Cure, Human League, Cars, Smiths, etc.

So what kind of bands did you guys listen to back in the day? I think I'm gonna bust out my record collection again.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livingandlearning View Post
    Hey guys,
    I was listening to the radio in my town (Kent) yesterday when they played this 'new' band called Memorial Beach - http://www.memorialbeachmusic.com The music was really good but it sounded like it came straight from the 80s - it made me

laugh cause I remember the time when no one would admit they liked 80s music and now its back in style.

Their website actually looks pretty rudimentary, not even a band photo on the site but I did like the song I heard - it reminded me of some bands I used to listen to a lot like the Cure, Human League, Cars, Smiths, etc.

So what kind of bands did you guys listen to back in the day? I think I'm gonna bust out my record collection again.
    Posted in wrong forum. Needs to be moved to General Discussion.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.