Thread: For those unaware, I was permanently banned form facebook 2 years ago

For those unaware, I was permanently banned form facebook 2 years ago

and rebranded as Same Sales. As much as I hate the platform, My journey is to educate as many as I can. I am on Mewe and Gab as me. I have not spent much time here simply because the people here are awake, not woke and for the most part intellectually aware ie: informed and intentionally and emotionally patriotic. I do however still consider this as my 2nd home, The 20+ years here off and on has provided me with the most info on firearms and a comradery of good, honest and the feeling of people I could trust to the end of the earth. Relationships are often weird and maybe I am off base but the long haulers here are people of high moral fiber, that I would stand with or in front of whatever is coming. Please reach out and know I am with whatever tasks needed to move forward or is it backwards? I am also on Telegram and proton mail as secure encrypted points of contact. I appreciate all of you

"Same Sales"
    Is that your handle at Gab as well?
    I lurk over there for current events but not registered so limited at what I can see
    I'll have to check out Mewe I haven't heard of that one
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

I too, consider our remaining members to be people I can ultimately trust...to be moral and upright, and to have my back if needed. This journey through the decades at GNS has taught me so much, not just about firearms, but also about humanity...from Ferd's idiocracy and greed, to the foolish communism of Kadmos and LAGC's beliefs, to the outright scamming of Igor...as compared to the forthrightness of so many of you, your compassion, your passion, your generosity (you all know who you are).

While the community is diminished, it is not extinguished, it is not gone. And I am also thankful for those of you who remain, who continue to offer wise council in troubling times.

Well, maybe not you...MrK...
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 10-14-2021 at 03:03 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

........KOOL.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Being permanently banned from facebook will be a badge of honor someday, glad you got in early

OK forgive the "breach of etiquette" for the necropost
    Frankly I kind of doubt anyone here really cares about that sort of thing

Anyway I see Gab has made some changes starting today that seems to have ticked off a lot of folks over there
    No dog in that fight but I guess you gotta pay now to post pics and vids
    I see some have started getting around that by using that "postimage" site like many use here
    I have a hunch that site might start getting a little overwhelmed maybe not
    I wouldn't be surprised if it has to make some changes down the line
    just a heads up
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Couldn't find you on facepalm.....

Huzzah!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"