Thread: Thoughts from a captive American

Thoughts from a captive American

Well, its Sunday and the world is still a piece of shit. Biden is going through 6 depends a day and needs an ear piece so he can respond to any questions ie; Where do you want for dinner? Hunter bought 47 pounds of cocaine claiming he is cutting back. Kamala also is cutting back being on her back to 5 times a day, Her knees are taking up the slack but she has had to up her Tums input. She did mention this border thing was working out well and she has taken several young men into her personal custody. . The planet is still being a slut to the puppet masters, no deliveries, the great reset is moving forward. The world will soon be even, no country greater than the other, only a very very few elites will control the flow of everything, it's the FAIR THING TO DO. San Francisco Police Dept was replaced at the Governors request by Antifa and a curfew is now in place for white people over the age of 20. Just another day in the life of a dying civilization.

Kinda been wondering when someone was going to ask klaus at wef what he and his billionaire friends are giving up for the good of mankind, you know, for equality and equity like they always talk about.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    Well, its Sunday and the world is still a piece of shit. Biden is going through 6 depends a day and needs an ear piece so he can respond to any questions ie; Where do you want for dinner? Hunter bought 47 pounds of cocaine claiming he is cutting back. Kamala also is cutting back being on her back to 5 times a day, Her knees are taking up the slack but she has had to up her Tums input. She did mention this border thing was working out well and she has taken several young men into her personal custody. . The planet is still being a slut to the puppet masters, no deliveries, the great reset is moving forward. The world will soon be even, no country greater than the other, only a very very few elites will control the flow of everything, it's the FAIR THING TO DO. San Francisco Police Dept was replaced at the Governors request by Antifa and a curfew is now in place for white people over the age of 20. Just another day in the life of a dying civilization.
    You pretty much nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Kinda been wondering when someone was going to ask klaus at wef what he and his billionaire friends are giving up for the good of mankind, you know, for equality and equity like they always talk about.
    Silly human!

Ancient billionaires who drink the blood of aborted fetuses to live a day longer do not give up anything...they just take.

It is up to us to give our all for them, because they are our masters and they are so much smarter than us.

There...I used the mother-fuckin' purple!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post

Silly human!

Ancient billionaires who drink the blood of aborted fetuses to live a day longer do not give up anything...they just take.

It is up to us to give our all for them, because they are our masters and they are so much smarter than us.

There...I used the mother-fuckin' purple!
    It showed up as pink on my screen.....well, it is LGBT History Month.... (It's nice to know you're woke..... )
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It showed up as pink on my screen.....well, it is LGBT History Month.... (It's nice to know you're woke..... )
    That's good to hear. I thought I was going color-blind.
    Let's see how this looks.
    PURPLE INDIGO VIOLET NAVY
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    See that, now the government has us arguing about the color of internet sarcasm! When oh when will it ever end...

Actually it will end, hopefully with the next set of elections if they are legitimate. The alternative is too horrible to even try to think about.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    That's good to hear. I thought I was going color-blind.
    Let's see how this looks.
    PURPLE INDIGO VIOLET NAVY
    Your "Purple" is purple, but, on my darkened background, your "Violet" looks pink.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Your "Purple" is purple, but, on my darkened background, your "Violet" looks pink.
    Then get out of the dark and "come into the light".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”