Thread: Is it time to move t Mexico?

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

i already live there....sort of

That fuck head is INSANE if he thinks we're intimidated by that pretend tough-guy bullshit.

Americans won't put up with this crap...the other 48% will bow down and kiss the boots of their master
    Last edited by davepool; 10-17-2021 at 08:51 AM.

Actually, Panama would be your better bet...

https://www.fincabayano.net/1_emigration/introduction/
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Actually, Panama would be your better bet...

https://www.fincabayano.net/1_emigration/introduction/
    Too many bugs and too many insect-born diseases. Malaria, yellow fever, dengue fever, dysentery, just to name a few. Then there is the heat, humidity, hurricanes, guerillas, etc.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

An American living in a foreign nation when it all goes down will not likely have a very long life span. Also, the reason there are less democracies in the world today is because of politicians just like him.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Then there is the heat, humidity, hurricanes, guerillas, etc.
    There is the heat and humidity, but no hurricanes...it's too close to the equator. Tropical depressions begin at those latitudes, then strengthen into tropical storms as they move northward, finally hitting hurricane status as they near the Caribbean basin. Panama is also relatively free of guerillas...it's a stable government, not terribly corrupt, thus its people reasonably satisfied.

I'd have to do more research on the bugs/diseases fronts, but I believe their medical services are fairly top notch for a central American country. Also, CC spent a month in Panama City, maybe 15 years ago (a work assignment)...she reports no serious bugs, clean hotel, clean stores...she states it was most enjoyable, the beaches were amazing and the country most beautiful.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Probably. But I have too much in my country home, and my parents and inlaws are here and I'm too tired to move everyone.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Look at how Haiti treats those who are going their to help them rebuild. 7 kidnapped by "terrorist" group. Our government, assuming we actually have one, should tell whom ever is in charge in Haiti that if the six Americans and one Canadian aren't returned to freedom immediately, we will pull all support out, and then follow up by a military response that would make the earthquake they had look like the proverbial walk in the park.

WTF is Brandon on? Maybe the told him Nancy has all the ice cream and won't share.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Look at how Haiti treats those who are going their to help them rebuild. 7 kidnapped by "terrorist" group. Our government, assuming we actually have one, should tell whom ever is in charge in Haiti that if the six Americans and one Canadian aren't returned to freedom immediately, we will pull all support out, and then follow up by a military response that would make the earthquake they had look like the proverbial walk in the park.
    i have long contended we should build a fence, along with a naval blockade around haiti. nothing in, nothing out for 10 years. whatever survives can have the turd world shit hole.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    i have long contended we should build a fence, along with a naval blockade around haiti. nothing in, nothing out for 10 years. whatever survives can have the turd world shit hole.
    As Kamala Harris would say, "That's an anti-semitic" comment....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    Maybe we could turn Haiti into a prison using the plot of "Escape from New York".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Wait - was fussy britches saying "fewer" or "Führer"?