Thread: Biden wants to Pay ILLEGALS $450K of taxpayer money

Biden wants to Pay ILLEGALS $450K of taxpayer money

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...rder-illegally

It's almost impossible to believe that's real, but it is real. According to the Journal, the administration plans to "offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation. The U.S. Department of Justice, Homeland Security and Health and Human Services are considering payments that could amount to close to $1 million per family." A million dollars per family for illegal aliens at exactly the moment that American families are becoming noticeably poorer by the day.

You won't be surprised to learn, according to the paper, that nearly a thousand reparations claims have already been filed. Why not? The total payout from all this: More than a billion dollars.

So how much is that, exactly? Well, let's see if you're an American citizen who is killed in a war defending your country, our government promises to send your family $100,000. That is less than a quarter of what Joe Biden intends to give illegal aliens for the inconvenience of being deported.

They're once again getting $450,000 apiece from your tax receipts. That's more than some of the 9/11 victims got. It's more than any ordinary American ever gets for anything from the U.S. government. Most people in this country just give.

Foreigners with no respect for our laws or systems, meanwhile, are hitting the jackpot. So take three steps back, you've got to wonder how long this sort of thing can continue. How long before the people who make this country run who, by the way, are not the same people who run this country - Those are two very different groups - But before the people who make this country run decide they have had enough and they're not going to take it anymore. Why pay your taxes at this point? Seriously, it's too insulting. It's too destructive. It is evil.

Son of a bitch of I wasn't separated from my family at the border when we immigrated. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately I don't have any records of my ordeal. You might say the whole thing was undocumented. I'd like my 450k please.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I wonder what the true motivation is? Are they trying to push the true, hard working United States American to see how far they can be pushed before exploding?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I wonder what the true motivation is? Are they trying to push the true, hard working United States American to see how far they can be pushed before exploding?
    It might be that but it could also be the commucrats are trying to set up a permanent "underclass" that is dependent on government largess. This way, they will have what amounts to "slaves" that can only survive because of the beneficence of their "masters".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    It might be that but it could also be the commucrats are trying to set up a permanent "underclass" that is dependent on government largess. This way, they will have what amounts to "slaves" that can only survive because of the beneficence of their "masters".
    Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!

This is what the commucrats have been planning since the days of the "The Admiral of Chappaquiddick's" immigration bill, where we stopped bringing in immigrants who could aid and enhance the country, for immigrants who could degrade the country.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They already have modern day slaves. That is why most, if not all large cities vote for the jack-a... I mean donkey...

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    And do as they're "biden", perhaps setting cities ablaze.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    And do as they're "biden", perhaps setting cities ablaze.
    And that is like the old joke about "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".
    In burning and trashing these cities, these "people" are "throwing stones", frequently literally !
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

One aspect of this latest bit of treason, wether literal or conjecture, is how news will spread among the various southern shiteholes and make many who were hesitant to cross our borders much more enthusiastic about being rewarded for the crime. This plays into our enemies hands regardless if they can pull it off or not.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"