Thread: 79,,,, 79 VACINES ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND PUBLIC SCHOOLS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

79,,,, 79 VACINES ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND PUBLIC SCHOOLS

Those of us older folks had to have 3 vaccines as we grew up, Robert Kennedy Jr did a study and it backs up the findings that the increased use of vaccines has created a whole bunch of new illnesses we never had before. Most Vaxs have ingredients that take up to 5 years before they mutate into a problem and create a whole shitload of diseases. Those older here are dumbfounded by all the new syndromes that were never around before. He tried to isolate what is the cause of new diseases that impact the SW and at the same time Alaska and the only common thread the people share is being vaccinated. I am sold on his theories hook line and sinker.

Yup, back in the day you only needed polio, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and small pox. Even when my kids were young, they'd only added a couple or three more by then.

There does seem to be a rather clear link between all the required vaccines and the explosion of autism in children.

What, you thought big pharma were actually interested in the people's health? Silly person.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Hell, I didn't have to deal with the MMR as that came after my grade school days (daze).
    Two polios (Salk & Sabin), DPT with the little plastic jabby in the arm or shoulder blade, and TB - no smallpox.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i had the small pox, dpt, and polio vaxes. after awhile polio vaxes fell of the radar. i got my mumps, chicken pox, measles from other kids that had them.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

All these bullshit vaccinations are because of the illegal invaders the Commucrats are inviting into our sovereign country with no thought of what 3rd World diseases they are carrying and transmitting to the rest of us.

So, rather than check them for any diseases they might have, they force us to get vaccinated for diseases we did away with about 75 years ago, in the US.

We have only Idiot Joe and the Commucrats to thank for all these new vaccinations requirements.

We were well on our way to eliminating this problem until the Commucrats stole the election for Biden and made him Resident.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    All these bullshit vaccinations are because of the illegal invaders the Commucrats are inviting into our sovereign country with no thought of what 3rd World diseases they are carrying and transmitting to the rest of us.

So, rather than check them for any diseases they might have, they force us to get vaccinated for diseases we did away with about 75 years ago, in the US.

We have only Idiot Joe and the Commucrats to thank for all these new vaccinations requirements.

We were well on our way to eliminating this problem until the Commucrats stole the election for Biden and made him Resident.
    Come to think of it (regarding JT's post above) I never got the MMR either...it was something my kids had to get. I never got measles, mumps or rubella, though I did get chicken pox and scarlet fever as a kid. Chicken pox was annoying, but let me tell you...you do not want to get scarlet fever.

alismith, all the vaccines our kids now need are due to the money to be made, for the most part. While you are correct that illegals are partly to blame, understand that at one point (50s through 70s) we didn't need them. The bad ones were defeated, the ones still floating around, 99 and 44/100 percent of kids survived.

The illegal influx and increase were by design...you create a reason to sell and force new vaccines (immigration) then you offer and eventually require a new vaccine for it...$$$$$.

The two go hand in hand...it was not a condition/reaction equation...it was a create condition/make money reaction by design equation.

It still is.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!