Thread: 79,,,, 79 VACINES ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND PUBLIC SCHOOLS

79,,,, 79 VACINES ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND PUBLIC SCHOOLS

Those of us older folks had to have 3 vaccines as we grew up, Robert Kennedy Jr did a study and it backs up the findings that the increased use of vaccines has created a whole bunch of new illnesses we never had before. Most Vaxs have ingredients that take up to 5 years before they mutate into a problem and create a whole shitload of diseases. Those older here are dumbfounded by all the new syndromes that were never around before. He tried to isolate what is the cause of new diseases that impact the SW and at the same time Alaska and the only common thread the people share is being vaccinated. I am sold on his theories hook line and sinker.

Yup, back in the day you only needed polio, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and small pox. Even when my kids were young, they'd only added a couple or three more by then.

There does seem to be a rather clear link between all the required vaccines and the explosion of autism in children.

What, you thought big pharma were actually interested in the people's health? Silly person.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Hell, I didn't have to deal with the MMR as that came after my grade school days (daze).
    Two polios (Salk & Sabin), DPT with the little plastic jabby in the arm or shoulder blade, and TB - no smallpox.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i had the small pox, dpt, and polio vaxes. after awhile polio vaxes fell of the radar. i got my mumps, chicken pox, measles from other kids that had them.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

All these bullshit vaccinations are because of the illegal invaders the Commucrats are inviting into our sovereign country with no thought of what 3rd World diseases they are carrying and transmitting to the rest of us.

So, rather than check them for any diseases they might have, they force us to get vaccinated for diseases we did away with about 75 years ago, in the US.

We have only Idiot Joe and the Commucrats to thank for all these new vaccinations requirements.

We were well on our way to eliminating this problem until the Commucrats stole the election for Biden and made him Resident.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    All these bullshit vaccinations are because of the illegal invaders the Commucrats are inviting into our sovereign country with no thought of what 3rd World diseases they are carrying and transmitting to the rest of us.

So, rather than check them for any diseases they might have, they force us to get vaccinated for diseases we did away with about 75 years ago, in the US.

We have only Idiot Joe and the Commucrats to thank for all these new vaccinations requirements.

We were well on our way to eliminating this problem until the Commucrats stole the election for Biden and made him Resident.
    Come to think of it (regarding JT's post above) I never got the MMR either...it was something my kids had to get. I never got measles, mumps or rubella, though I did get chicken pox and scarlet fever as a kid. Chicken pox was annoying, but let me tell you...you do not want to get scarlet fever.

alismith, all the vaccines our kids now need are due to the money to be made, for the most part. While you are correct that illegals are partly to blame, understand that at one point (50s through 70s) we didn't need them. The bad ones were defeated, the ones still floating around, 99 and 44/100 percent of kids survived.

The illegal influx and increase were by design...you create a reason to sell and force new vaccines (immigration) then you offer and eventually require a new vaccine for it...$$$$$.

The two go hand in hand...it was not a condition/reaction equation...it was a create condition/make money reaction by design equation.

It still is.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Come to think of it (regarding JT's post above) I never got the MMR either...it was something my kids had to get. I never got measles, mumps or rubella, though I did get chicken pox and scarlet fever as a kid. Chicken pox was annoying, but let me tell you...you do not want to get scarlet fever.

alismith, all the vaccines our kids now need are due to the money to be made, for the most part. While you are correct that illegals are partly to blame, understand that at one point (50s through 70s) we didn't need them. The bad ones were defeated, the ones still floating around, 99 and 44/100 percent of kids survived.

The illegal influx and increase were by design...you create a reason to sell and force new vaccines (immigration) then you offer and eventually require a new vaccine for it...$$$$$.

The two go hand in hand...it was not a condition/reaction equation...it was a create condition/make money reaction by design equation.

It still is.
    Hadn't thought about it like that. Makes total sense now.

However, it would be nice if the vaccines really worked.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Hadn't thought about it like that. Makes total sense now.

However, it would be nice if the vaccines really worked.
    What would be truly nice is if the vaccines there were actual vaccines, contained nothing but the vaccine...they don't.

The covid vaccines are not, never were vaccines, regardless of all those additives. They were declared vaccines only so the pharma companies could be immune from lawsuit.

Here is the thing...no virus that can cross species, as in reside in animals as well as humans, will ever have a vaccine that works for any length of time...that's why the flu vaccine changes yearly. Flu exists in swine, in birds...it will never be eradicated...it mutates constantly. Each year they make a guess about which strain or strains may be prevalent that year, they concoct their witches brew for the year and hope...hope they guessed right. If they guess wrong, don't matter if you get that jab...exposed you'll get the flu.

The reason they could eradicate things like small pox is because small pox exists in humans and only in humans. Eradicate it from humans...done...good.

This is why I never get flu shots (never mind all the crap in those shots that they don't advertise) this is the reason God created an immune system within us.

I've had the flu twice in the last 28 years...I'm gonna infer both instances increased my basal immune response...and I had no additional crap injected into me in the process.

Covid also infects the animal kingdom, meaning it will never be eradicated...it will continue to mutate and return, meaning yearly (or biyearly, or monthly...or whatever they decide) jabs...for a vaccine that doesn't work!

At least if they guess right on the flu, you don't get that strain...if they guess wrong or another strain gets through...you get the flu.

These are not vaccines, except in name only, and only to avoid liability.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    What would be truly nice is if the vaccines there were actual vaccines, contained nothing but the vaccine...they don't.

The covid vaccines are not, never were vaccines, regardless of all those additives. They were declared vaccines only so the pharma companies could be immune from lawsuit.

Here is the thing...no virus that can cross species, as in reside in animals as well as humans, will ever have a vaccine that works for any length of time...that's why the flu vaccine changes yearly. Flu exists in swine, in birds...it will never be eradicated...it mutates constantly. Each year they make a guess about which strain or strains may be prevalent that year, they concoct their witches brew for the year and hope...hope they guessed right. If they guess wrong, don't matter if you get that jab...exposed you'll get the flu.

The reason they could eradicate things like small pox is because small pox exists in humans and only in humans. Eradicate it from humans...done...good.

This is why I never get flu shots (never mind all the crap in those shots that they don't advertise) this is the reason God created an immune system within us.

I've had the flu twice in the last 28 years...I'm gonna infer both instances increased my basal immune response...and I had no additional crap injected into me in the process.

Covid also infects the animal kingdom, meaning it will never be eradicated...it will continue to mutate and return, meaning yearly (or biyearly, or monthly...or whatever they decide) jabs...for a vaccine that doesn't work!

At least if they guess right on the flu, you don't get that strain...if they guess wrong or another strain gets through...you get the flu.

These are not vaccines, except in name only, and only to avoid liability.
    I know they really aren't vaccines. They're mutated strains of RNA. That's why they don't work against the Chinese virus. I doubt they work against anything except, maybe, living a long, healthy life.

Freedom isn't free.

Oswald - not only did my younger brother and I avoid the MMR vaccine, when we were young (4-9), our mother deliberately took us around the neighbor's kids that DID have the mumps. As she knew what could happen to an adult male that gets the mumps, she was trying to avoid that.
    Neither of us got the mumps.

You may have seen me post this before but I'm going to repeat it.
    I have never had a flu shot nor have I ever felt so sick that I thought I had the flu. I used to get a cold anywhere from late September to early April that could last as long as 3 months. It would start as a "sinus headache", followed by post-nasal drip. The drip would irritate my throat so badly that it felt like it was on fire. Finally, it would take residence in my lungs as upper chest congestion, where it would last and last. If I started gargling with hot salt water (as hot as you can stand it!) as soon as the "drip" started, it seemed to be able to stop it there and cut the time in at least half.
    I haven't even had that cold for the last 5-6 years and I'm not sure why.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

JT...Fortunately, I'm now of an age where if I did get mumps, the possible fallout would be negligible.

As to the Kung Flu, I'm currently taking the following as a prophylactic: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08PYJNY...roduct_details

(Note to all...smile.amazon is simply amazon with the ability to select a charity and amazon donates a small portion of the sale to that charity. One of the charities available is a small, no kill cat rescue called 'Fisher Valley Felines'. I've been volunteering with them for about 8 years now...four of our cats we've adopted from them. If you have a love of small furry critters who purr, please consider using smile.amazon and selecting them as your charity. It's run by a husband and wife team, salt of the earth folk...they make no money doing it, indeed they spend thousands of dollars of their own funds yearly to keep it going, and they save many cats and kittens that would otherwise be euthanized.)

But back to the Quercetin linked to above...

Quercetin replaces hydroxychloroquine (which requires a prescription) as an aid to force zinc uptake by the cells. Zinc is not readily metabolized in digestion, so something is needed to aid in that as zinc is the main ingredient in fighting corona viruses. That's why those coldeze tablets include zinc, as a cold is just another corona virus.

Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, even Green Tea can aid in helping the body metabolize zinc...get it into the cells so it can interfere with covid replication. Stop a virus from replicating and you've effectively neutered it. Quercetin does the same. This supplement includes 50mg of zinc per cap (note...do not exceed 50mg of zinc a day for any lengthy duration...in the same sense that too much of certain vitamins can cause health issues, so can too much zinc) along with vitamins C & D3...the additional Bromelain and stinging nettle being known immune boosters.

This jpg has a good summary on using Quercetin in place of other aids in the uptake of zinc: https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...ee5b184e65.jpg

Should I come down with symptoms of the Kung Flu, I have on hand, Ivermectin, Doxycycline and zinc to be used...no prescription needed, ask if interested though I believe I've provided that info in a previous post.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 11-21-2021 at 05:55 AM.