Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Not Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    Now there are students at ASU that want him kicked off the campus.

Leftist Arizona State U. groups demand Kyle Rittenhouse be booted from campus

https://www.thecollegefix.com/leftis...d-from-campus/

Steve
    That basically sounds like what we have come to expect from college students for the last 20+ years. No surprises there. They have effectively "brainwashed and indoctrinated".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    That basically sounds like what we have come to expect from college students for the last 20+ years. No surprises there. They have effectively "brainwashed and indoctrinated".
    Ahhh, but it is even more ironic than that...

Kyle is not actually an ACU student, per se. He is doing online work only through the school. He is not on campus, not in AZ, nowhere near the state.

They wish to expel a student who is not now, nor has been, on campus...but they have no idea that that is the case.

As a wise man once said..."Stupid is what stupid does."
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Ahhh, but it is even more ironic than that...

Kyle is not actually an ACU student, per se. He is doing online work only through the school. He is not on campus, not in AZ, nowhere near the state.

They wish to expel a student who is not now, nor has been, on campus...but they have no idea that that is the case.

As a wise man once said..."Stupid is what stupid does."
    Gotta love how clueless this next gen is. Glad I'll be checking out soon enough. It will be hilarious to watch even my own own kids reaping what they sow.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Gotta love how clueless this next gen is. Glad I'll be checking out soon enough. It will be hilarious to watch even my own own kids reaping what they sow.
    Sad thing is, I feel the same way.

I'm retired, so nobody can give me the "jab or job" choice. I feel truly sorry for the children and young adults who will have to live their whole lives in this cesspool... which WE allowed to happen.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

I'm retired, so nobody can give me the "jab or job" choice. I feel truly sorry for the children and young adults who will have to live their whole lives in this cesspool... which WE allowed to happen.
    I'm likely nigh on your age Roger. Just got the letter today from my employer...jab or starve. Fortunately, I'm of an age where I can just retire and let them stew in their own juices of supers required to cover what I used to do...if you feed the pig, expect to clean what comes from its ass end.

Was hoping to work for a few years more...will be filing a religious exemption (they call it an accommodation...ain't that sweet) but I'm not holding out hope.

Piss on 'em...time to go Galt!!!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

I'm likely nigh on your age Roger. Just got the letter today from my employer...jab or starve. Fortunately, I'm of an age where I can just retire and let them stew in their own juices of supers required to cover what I used to do...if you feed the pig, expect to clean what comes from its ass end.

Was hoping to work for a few years more...will be filing a religious exemption (they call it an accommodation...ain't that sweet) but I'm not holding out hope.

Piss on 'em...time to go Galt!!!
    I've got 4 more years and me and my wife go early retirement assuming the left doesn't crash the economy like 2007/08, we've done Dave Ramsey since our mid 40's and have been debt free everything since our early 50's. My large employer is union, but I don't expect them to put up a fight against company mandate I see coming. They put out feelers by putting a form out on our drivers counter that asks when and where you got the "vac's". Nothing required yet, but I can see it's coming. They're slicing their own throats when they do, they just have enough linehaul drivers to cover the bids and only got them through inter company transfer, can't hire ANYBODY! Think I'll go Galt too. Get my back fixed on their dime(sciatica bad) then sionara , go find a small factory job, less money but standing on my feet better for my sciatica assuming it doesn't get fixed. There's a machineshop that makes firearm parts near me, maybe I'll put in 4 years there running cnc stuff again.(did a little 25 years ago) in between my driving career of 30 years. We could go at 59 1/2 even sooner but trying to stick it out to 62.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 12-01-2021 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

I feel bad for the non libtard in the next generation, they are going to be massacred. Hell I see Russia and China, they have to be rubbing their hands together. I knew a few next gen warriors personally but it seems the majority would sooner allow their country to become a cesspool with them not even realizing, they'll be paying for the privilege. I hate to be a pessimist but as Rome fell, I don't see a long future for the US in it's present relatively free Republican form anymore with the number of inside barbarians helping the outside barbarians.

I read today he's having the ar destroyed. Dunno what to think about him at this point.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I read today he's having the ar destroyed. Dunno what to think about him at this point.
    you do realize he is a kid right? You can't expect the same level of emotional maturity as someone in their 30s or 40s

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I've got 4 more years and me and my wife go early retirement assuming the left doesn't crash the economy like 2007/08...
    What is planned within the "Great Reset", "Build Back Better", will make the 07/08 crash look like child's play.

Eh, put in my religious exemption today...we'll see where it goes. Some very good info on how to do/word one here:

http://www.yourhealthfreedom.org/wri...r-an-employer/

That website ^^^ was just what I needed. Put in my exemption request last thursday, got an email on friday that it had been approved. Guess I'll be working another year or three...

That website ^^^ was just what I needed. Put in my exemption request last thursday, got an email on friday that it had been approved. Guess I'll be working another year or three...
    Thanks my friend, if it comes to it I will be putting in for it, if I don't quit before then. Sick of 12 hour nights and that's without snow and ice. Gonna be more like 14-15 hours from the time I leave for work till the time I get home. Add in painful sciatica sitting down driving and every night is agony.

Damn...I know what sciatica feels like, and it ain't good. I still have a numb patch on the top of my left foot, from back when I had a collapsed disk. Been most fortunate with very few back issues since...

You have my heartfelt condolences 1 Pat. Worst pain I've ever had was back pain with that collapsed disk and its sciatic attendants...there were days when I felt like that foot was burning from the inside out...

But, every time I find shit is going to hell and a handbasket around me, this song always comes to mind:

And clear some damned PMs so I can send you a PM...ya bastage!
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 12-07-2021 at 01:26 PM.

Damn...I know what sciatica feels like, and it ain't good. I still have a numb patch on the top of my left foot, from back when I had a collapsed disk. Been most fortunate with very few back issues since...

You have my heartfelt condolences 1 Pat. Worst pain I've ever had was back pain with that collapsed disk and its sciatic attendants...there were days when I felt like that foot was burning from the inside out...

But, every time I find shit is going to hell and a handbasket around me, this song always comes to mind:

And clear some damned PMs so I can send you a PM...ya bastage!
    Yeah that annoys me that we only get a small amount of PM's. I save them, but all the interactions are on different computers too and not as accessible. Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123