Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Not Guilty

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Thumbs up Kyle Rittenhouse Not Guilty

Not guilty on all counts!!!!!!!
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Possibility things are beginning to turn and the hard Left are not going to be on the ascendance so much.

In this case at least, there's real justice.
    Now I'd like to see the judge start handing out citations on the prosecutors for withholding evidence, withholding witnesses, and conveniently charging a witness so he couldn't be required to testify.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

That's Great News!!!

Now there's two questions on the horizon:

1) How long before the SJWs and BLMers twist off and have another "peaceful protest"

2) Who is going to beat Kyle's high score?

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Yes!!!

Hopefully this will send a message to all the violent commie stooges and goons that have been led to believe they are free to loot and pillage.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Yes!!!

Hopefully this will send a message to all the violent commie stooges and goons that have been led to believe they are free to loot and pillage.
    In a sense, they still can. They know the police or government officials aren't going to stop them; the only ones they have to watch out for are the civilians... Now, if enough "civilians" step up and start taking back the streets, then this rioting crap will end.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

1. The left has already anticipated this outcome...pallets of bricks began appearing in various spots in Kenosha in the last couple of days.

2. The riots will begin tonight in Kenosha, likely in all the usual cities (Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc., etc.) either tonight as well, or by tomorrow night.

3. As to the 'high score', we need the Korean LA riots sort of conviction before anyone goes there...what Kyle just went through will give most reasonable people (you know, conservatives) pause.

4. In the LA riots, just the presence of the Koreans on the rooftops was enough to dissuade the rioters and looters...that will not be the case with the antifa/BLM crowd...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    1. The left has already anticipated this outcome...pallets of bricks began appearing in various spots in Kenosha in the last couple of days.

2. The riots will begin tonight in Kenosha, likely in all the usual cities (Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc., etc.) either tonight as well, or by tomorrow night.

3. As to the 'high score', we need the Korean LA riots sort of conviction before anyone goes there...what Kyle just went through will give most reasonable people (you know, conservatives) pause.

4. In the LA riots, just the presence of the Koreans on the rooftops was enough to dissuade the rioters and looters...that will not be the case with the antifa/BLM crowd...
    A few, strategically placed, snipers (a block, or so, away), would definitely be a game changer. Shoot once and leave.

(Not advocating anything here, just throwing this in for argument's sale.)

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    A few, strategically placed, snipers (a block, or so, away), would definitely be a game changer. Shoot once and leave.

(Not advocating anything here, just throwing this in for argument's sale.)
    Oh, you can bet that will leave the left quaking in their depends...we can wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which fills quicker...but the reality is the howls of 'murderers', 'slayers', 'misogynists', 'gypsies', 'tramps' and 'thieves' would go up like rockets on July 4th, the Feral Bucolic Indigents would be all in, scouring each and every cctv feed to track everyone but the antifa/BLMers...troops would be mobilized...cats and dogs living together...MASS HYSTERIA!!!!!

But one can wish in one hand...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yeah, looks like things are heating up. It's amazing how many people out there were pulling for the burglar, the woman abuser and the child molester. They are many, and they are going nuts right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Yeah, looks like things are heating up. It's amazing how many people out there were pulling for the burglar, the woman abuser and the child molester. They are many, and they are going nuts right now.
    Someone needs to watch when the buses come rolling in and they unload their rioters, then when the buses are parked, the tires need to be slashed, and the buses torched. That would leave a message to the bus companies involved.

(Just saying for the sake of argument, here.)

Freedom isn't free.

Well so far no major chimp-outs....at least not today anyway.

Some commies, BLM and other leftie weirdos marching in NYC but not even very many of them and no looting and pillaging to speak of.

I thought there would be at least a few of them that wanted an excuse to get a new TV...maybe tomorrow.

Hats off and tipped glasses to the jury, attorneys, the judge and a whole lot of common sense prevailed over the rhetoric of the left and mean stream media, oh, and Lets Go Brandon

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

And look what Nadler is trying to do - https://www.westernjournal.com/alert...a6ee92ee31c432

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    And look what Nadler is trying to do - https://www.westernjournal.com/alert...a6ee92ee31c432

Steve
    Of course. It's what Commucrats do. When things go against their agenda, then they try to either cheat, lie, or sink lower to get things to go their way.

A Commucrat is a Democrat is a Liberal is a Progressive is a Communist is a POS that breathes. No matter how you sell it/spell it, it always comes out, Commucrat.

Freedom isn't free.

WHAT!!! WHAT!!??

The commie-liberals aren't accepting defeat with grace and dignity???

I am shocked....SHOCKED!!!...I tell you!!!

They've been beating the drum about this since it happened they're not gonna just let it go....that's not what spoiled brats do!

They're gonna rant and rave and do whatever they can to stir the pot by howling "RACIST" AND "WHITE SUPREMACY" and a few "white nationalist" and white this and white that......even though everyone involved in this case was white.

They are the absolute lowest form of life on Earth!

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    WHAT!!! WHAT!!??

The commie-liberals aren't accepting defeat with grace and dignity???

I am shocked....SHOCKED!!!...I tell you!!!

They've been beating the drum about this since it happened they're not gonna just let it go....that's not what spoiled brats do!

They're gonna rant and rave and do whatever they can to stir the pot by howling "RACIST" AND "WHITE SUPREMACY" and a few "white nationalist" and white this and white that......even though everyone involved in this case was white.

They are the absolute lowest form of life on Earth!
    The, prior, lowest form is celebrating themselves moving up the evolutionary ladder now. The mud is quivering with elation all over the Earth. If you're real quiet and don't move, you can feel it in your feet.....

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Is it wrong to want to meet violence with more violence to stop the violence? There is no fear in those who break windows and burn other people's businesses. Do these people, probably stoked by the media, really want mob rule?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Is it wrong to want to meet violence with more violence to stop the violence? There is no fear in those who break windows and burn other people's businesses. Do these people, probably stoked by the media, really want mob rule?
    Yes. So long as they are the, "mob" that rules.

Freedom isn't free.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast