Thread: Portland Gun show at the expo this weekend

Portland Gun show at the expo this weekend

Helping a buddy, looks like the whole show industry may be in trouble, they were offering an extra table for free to get it fuller. I will be at Hidden Thunder left side middle, so if your there, stop by and say hi

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    With all the merriment going on in downtown Portland that gun show should be packed!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Damn. Wish I could. I'm a million miles away.

People, not the animals in Portland, pretty much ignore it, They no longer go downtown, we generally hope they just burn the city to the ground.
    Then the turd have to come to the suburbs to riot, and that is our turf. They tried it a couple of times and found out the suburbanites turn out in numbers they cant deal with so they whimper and crawl back to their moms basement or the rocks they hide under. Insanity is a requirement for the anarchist, they love the smell of shit on their face. They live to be a misery on society, they only want to feel anger feeding their anger to justify their failures which are the fault of society and never their own. Life is hard not because they are lazy or stoned or ignorant but because others do not give them what they want. They should never have to work for anything, The world has plenty and should give it to them unconditionally. The putrid nature of their existence is a stain on humanity as they lack any. I have come face to face with this monster and my gut reaction was to beat it down, much like its reaction to me. I stood my ground. The path to their destruction is their own. Time will dissolve them to a footnote in history.