Thread: Liberals are revealing more of what we already know

Liberals are revealing more of what we already know

We already know Joe has no control over the current or coming events so this news from liberal Yahoo only confirms his days are numbered as the prep the crowd.....https://www.yahoo.com/news/rittenhou...214352180.html

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    We already know Joe has no control over the current or coming events so this news from liberal Yahoo only confirms his days are numbered as the prep the crowd.....https://www.yahoo.com/news/rittenhou...214352180.html
    May be numbered for medical reasons, too. His recent "colonoscopy" took everyone by surprise, as evidenced by the Commucrat Media not being informed of this ahead of time.

Dan Bongino, who took over for Rush, was a former Secret Service Officer and said something was fishy about this as colonoscopies are scheduled well in advance and everyone around the President is given a paper every morning detailing every minute of the President's schedule. Any future events are mentioned every day until the event arrives.

On the day Resident Biden went in for his "colonoscopy" he was scheduled to meet with Representatives from Mexico and Canada on NAFTA, his Build Back Better Bill was being voted on in the house and Kyle Rittenhouse's verdict was scheduled to have been announced, too. All but Rittenhouse's verdoct would have been postponed to another day if the "colonoscopy" were real.

Something's going on with the Resident they don't want made public.

I don't see him lasting much longer. They won't be able to hide this much longer.
    Last edited by alismith; 11-21-2021 at 09:25 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    May be numbered for medical reasons, too. His recent "colonoscopy" took everyone by surprise, as evidenced by the Commucrat Media not being informed of this ahead of time.

Dan Bongino, who took over for Rush, was a former Secret Service Officer and said something was fishy about this as colonoscopies are scheduled well in advance and everyone around the President is given a paper every morning detailing every minute of the President's schedule. Any future events are mentioned every day until the event arrives.

On the day Resident Biden went in for his "colonoscopy" he was scheduled to meet with Representatives from Mexico and Canada on NAFTA, his Build Back Better Bill was being voted on in the house and Kyle Rittenhouse's verdict was scheduled to have been announced, too. All but Rittenhouse's verdoct would have been postponed to another day if the "colonoscopy" were real.

Something's going on with the Resident they don't want made public.

I don't see him lasting much longer. They won't be able to hide this much longer.
    He was trying to get his head pulled out his ass, but apparently the procedure was a a failure.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    He was trying to get his head pulled out his ass, but apparently the procedure was a a failure.
    If that were the case, it would have been scheduled way ahead of time.

He's had his head up his ass for the past 65 years. I have an idea it's a terminal condition by now.

There's not enough K-Y Jelly, or Vaseline, in the world to rectumfy that situation.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Have a feeling that there is more to his colonoscopy than they are telling. Regardless as to whether it takes him out or not, he is a zero president, and if he is removed due to physical problems, the person who will replace him is a laughing hyena with on abilities to run this country either. If this all happens before the midterm election, we will have queen Nancy as next in line unless Harris selects a veep before she laughs herself out of office.

And they said that Trump was the laughing stock of the world? I prefer mean tweets to incompetency.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

didn't learn anything, we didn't already know. he's a perfect asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    didn't learn anything, we didn't already know. he's a perfect asshole.
    everything we know about his comes from the asshole be it on his neck or in his pants, IT IS ALL SHIT for the American people

I think it will all pan out like it did when Nixon left and we got Gerry Ford. Another Zero known for many shortages.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    I think it will all pan out like it did when Nixon left and we got Gerry Ford. Another Zero known for many shortages.
    Unfortunately Ford gave way to the other great zero, James Earl Carter.