Thread: Thanks, thankful, thank you

Thanks, thankful, thank you

Thankful for being born American, Thankful for my life, Thankful for those who love me, Thankful for those I love, Thankful I am blessed to have a personal relationship with God, Thankful to my wife, Thankful to my friends, Thankful for a clear vision of right and wrong, Thankful that those I love forgive me when I fail at right and wrong. Thankful that there are so many like myself that love their country. Thankful for being able to care for those who are less fortunate in their life, Thankful that I can forgive and be forgiven, Thankful that I can acknowledge being thankful. It should be a year long holiday not to be limited to one day in November. So go forth and be thankful, feel obliged, glad, grateful, pleased because when you are, so are those around you.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my family at Gunsnet

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Back at you!

Many people don't know the origin of Thanksgiving. That it was signed by George Washington as a day to thank The Lord for what we have in this free country as well as other things.

So sad that the current regime thinks that there is a separation of church and state, but refuse to realize how this country was founded, and the only separation is that congress shall make no laws regulating religion.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Happy Thanksgiving

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Happy indigenous day, all you upset libtards who wouldn't be here if Columbus hadn't landed here. You won't give up your property to a native american and just leave though...... SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Back at you!

Many people don't know the origin of Thanksgiving. That it was signed by George Washington as a day to thank The Lord for what we have in this free country as well as other things.

So sad that the current regime thinks that there is a separation of church and state, but refuse to realize how this country was founded, and the only separation is that congress shall make no laws regulating religion.
    Thank you!