Thread: Fox Network Caves To Fauci VIrus Fears

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Fox Network Caves To Fauci VIrus Fears

Well, it appears Fox Network is the first of big backers to cave to Fauci's Omicron virus fears. They are canceling because they fear their venue would be another catalyst for spreading the "dreaded" Omicron virus, that appears to be spreading at unheard of rates.

Oh, the humanity!

I hope every single New Year's Eve event is canceled so people can see for themselves how insane the Left and Commucrats are.

Just waiting for de Blasio to cancel the ball drop in Times Square and various Governors to issue unnecessary mandates to keep everyone safe from this new variant of Fauci's COVID virus.

Don't tell the general public that it's no worse than a regular cold... No, no. That won't do. Can't miss this opportunity to give Commucrat bureaucrats another opportunity to flex their power in unconstitutional ways depriving citizens of more of their guaranteed rights.

I have an idea Fauci is smiling like a dog eating shit every time no one is looking... He's a power hungry little goblin.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-n...icron-1274822/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So far all that I have heard about how bad Omicron is that it is not much worse than the common cold, and the only person to die of that variant, in Texas, had another condition that more likely caused his death. Doesn't matter, die in an auto accident and if your dead body tests positive for covid, it was the virus that killed you. Sick.

As I said in a different thread, the common cold never shut the US down, but with the right spin and fear mongering, Omicron will, even though if you have it, you can't tell it from a common cold.

Around here, I've seen idiots walking alone on the sidewalk wearing their masks, and driving solo in their cars with masks on. I've seen many more mask-wearing people in stores now than I've seen in the last 6 months.

It appears the Commucrats' propaganda media's fear-mongering is starting to reach those with lower intellects, who can't think for themselves (in other words; slaves)....

If anyone voted for Idiot Joe, I'd bet these morons did.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

There was a story out there a few days ago where the opinion was that this is the next "evolution" of the covid virus. I don't remember if this was on the TV news or radio, but the story pointed out that most cold viruses are also corona viruses. If a virus wants to reproduce in great numbers, then the host has to survive to spread the virus. If the host dies - as so many have already - the virus dies as well. So, by becoming LESS lethal, the host AND virus survive. The opinion was that this is the way for the virus to become a "new" cold virus.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Sorry but I cannot unquestioningly accept anything coming from Rolling Stone.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Sorry but I cannot unquestioningly accept anything coming from Rolling Stone.
    Can't blame you there, but I used Rolling Stone because it was the only source that downloaded onto my old, relic of a computer without having to wait 10 minutes. There were a bunch of choices, but this is the only one that gave me no trouble when I clicked on it. I heard it first on the radio, then looked it up on the computer.

Freedom isn't free.

Didn't the bla tell everyone who intends on being at the ball drop they had to have a vax passport and a mask?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"