Thread: Massachusetts Deserves This....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Massachusetts Deserves This....

As of January 1, 2022, there will be almost no eggs, or bacon (or any pork products) can be sold in Massachusetts due to a law that was passed in 2016 requiring all egg-laying hens to have a minimum of 1.5 sq. ft. of living space and more living space for pigs.. Only about 10 of MA farms meet this hen requirement. If they can find eggs for sale, they'll be $5 or more/dozen. Most of their eggs are imported from CT, but those farms don't have to follow MA laws, so they'll be banned from importation.

While this may be temporary, the legislature is working of a compromise amendment, it'll still make a major impact on the state.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/12/...l-welfare-law/

It's interesting how passing some laws can really make major impacts of normal living....

They deserve what they voted for. I hope they're finally happy.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

We have some similar bullshit in California. I'm not sure when it goes into effect but bacon is going to get scarce.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

as a pipefitter by trade, i saw lots of changes over the years. as years went by more and more college boys took over supervisory roles. an older co-worker told me," kid when some sob that can't do your job, can tell you how to do it... your in trouble."

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Great. That's a few thousand more who will move to Tennessee.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Not surprised these days to see chickens and pigs have more rights than human beings. I know that in Indiana if you kill a dog you will probably spend more time in jail than if you killed another human.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    We have some similar bullshit in California. I'm not sure when it goes into effect but bacon is going to get scarce.
    Naturally. Look at how the CA "nuts" have caused their other regulations (such as antipollution crap on our cars) to be spread across the country.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Naturally. Look at how the CA "nuts" have caused their other regulations (such as antipollution crap on our cars) to be spread across the country.
    which is precisely why I am not in a hurry to move to escape this nonsense. Either we win at the federal level as a United States of America or we all slowly loose our freedoms together. California may be first in line but it won't be last.

I'm also opposed to the idea of being run out of my native land by a bunch of commies.

What needs to be done is have these liberal states with lavish welfare programs promoted in conservative states so the immigrants will flock to them as the havens they so richly deserve.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"