Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody paying attention to the tensions with Russia?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Anybody paying attention to the tensions with Russia?

I get the feeling we are not the good guys in this passing match. I no longer see NATO as being the overall good guy.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Trying to figure out what Putin's motives are. Does he really want to start WWIII, the true war to end all wars, as in total global annihilation?

Man, it seems like he is a bit cornered. Ukraine frequently screws with the pipeline that goes through their country, and NATO seems bent on making him say uncle. I just worry that they think Russia will be as easy to pacify as Iraq.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Well, no matter what happens, with PINO Biden in charge, we are totally screwed....and Putin knows it, too.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

And I think Biden is just muy loco enough to push the button.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    And I think Biden is just muy loco enough to push the button.
    Worst he will do is cower in the corner and issue some real threats, like more sanctions. Maybe send some more blankets to the Ukraine too...... Putin knows he's a defacto president and the liberals running the whitehouse will do nothing when he invades.

I just don't want another slaught of Europeans and certainly not of Americans. My home will not withstand 10,000 degrees.

Brandon is nothing but a figurehead...it won't be him that orders the button pushing. Those calling the shots are imbeciles, who when push comes to shove will make water in their pants and demand Russia "Stop!!! Or we will demand you 'STOP' again!".
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Brandon is nothing but a figurehead...it won't be him that orders the button pushing. Those calling the shots are imbeciles, who when push comes to shove will make water in their pants and demand Russia "Stop!!! Or we will demand you 'STOP' again!".
    Bingo. Nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Bingo. Nailed it.
    Don't know if you are a Martin Armstrong fan 1Pat, but he tells some interesting stories about his interactions with the gov't. They used to fly him in to evaluate rethuglican presidential candidates prior to elections. When they flew him in to evaluate GW they told him that this time it was different...the guy was stupid. When he asked them why they were running someone "stupid", the reply was that he had the name appeal to potentially win.

It was at that point, that the candidate for president became a figurehead. That frames the 0bama presidency perfectly...idiot pretender, not calling the shots, propped up by the deep state.

Trump tried to piss in their wheaties...did his best in that regard, and his four years in office are testament to what the deep state did to undermine him.

Trump came into office believing the POTUS was supposed to manage the country just as a CEO would...the state had other ideas.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

They seem to think that fighting Russia will be like fighting Iraq. The Russians are so intense these days. They have not been any threat to us.
    And yet they give China a pass.

They give China a pass because of all our businesses that are over there, and how much of the USA is owned by China.

My fear with Russia and Putin is they are trying to goad us into something so that the can try their latest and greatest equipment against our so-called super-sophisticated aircraft. Bring one down, take it's hulk back to the lab and reverse engineer it. Not to mention losing lives that would be better of saving our homeland.

Don't know if you are a Martin Armstrong fan 1Pat, but he tells some interesting stories about his interactions with the gov't. They used to fly him in to evaluate rethuglican presidential candidates prior to elections. When they flew him in to evaluate GW they told him that this time it was different...the guy was stupid. When he asked them why they were running someone "stupid", the reply was that he had the name appeal to potentially win.

It was at that point, that the candidate for president became a figurehead. That frames the 0bama presidency perfectly...idiot pretender, not calling the shots, propped up by the deep state.

Trump tried to piss in their wheaties...did his best in that regard, and his four years in office are testament to what the deep state did to undermine him.

Trump came into office believing the POTUS was supposed to manage the country just as a CEO would...the state had other ideas.
    I'll have to look into him, Never heard of him before.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

once again we are about to lead a coalition of one into a fight. who is with us on this war a-go-go? i doubt most of nato is. hell, i doubt they would up for it, if ukraine was a member.

I'll have to look into him, Never heard of him before.

Knock and it shall be opened unto you, seek and ye shall find...

Wisdom from history and technology..if you're willing to delve.

I am going to predict, that if Putin gets really stupid and enters Ukraine with full troop involvement, it will be preceded by a huge global cyber attack.

Wait for it...

I pray neither happens.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I am going to predict, that if Putin gets really stupid and enters Ukraine with full troop involvement, it will be preceded by a huge global cyber attack.

Wait for it...

I pray neither happens.
    I'm going to predict once Putin moves into Ukraine and we're committed in what ever little way, like sending blankets and warnings, China will initiate the take over of Taiwan.

Knock and it shall be opened unto you, seek and ye shall find...

Wisdom from history and technology..if you're willing to delve.
    He predicted quite a few things that came true. I need to pay attention to his stock market predictions. I heard someone on coast to coast predicting an 80% drop in the stock market. Since he was on, the dow has gone down 2000 pts.

He predicted quite a few things that came true. I need to pay attention to his stock market predictions. I heard someone on coast to coast predicting an 80% drop in the stock market. Since he was on, the dow has gone down 2000 pts.
    Everything his AI computer 'Socrates' has predicted has come true. It's programmed with thousands of years of economic, political, and social data...as far back as Babylon. Read up on the PI cycle(s)...the ECM on his blog...it's fascinating!

https://archive.fo/2022.01.23-235055...o-ukraine.html

Sending a few thousand US troops might be a good idea.....Not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast