Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody paying attention to the tensions with Russia?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    https://archive.fo/2022.01.23-235055...o-ukraine.html

Sending a few thousand US troops might be a good idea.....Not.
    Notice the article doesn't say anything about sending them to Ukraine.......

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Just my opinion, but I believe a lot of this is because we're reneging on an agreement not to push Nato past where it was and we have a weak "president" to top it off.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I posted this on another site. I believe that Putin has nothing to lose and all to gain if someone starts a hot war for him. He is safely thousands of miles from the "front" and doesn't really care if he has to lose a few thousand troops. He and the world should remember World War 2 and what Hitler tried and his outcome.

One way to defeat Putin is to wait until he lights the fire, and then get him stalled down in his Western Front, like his and our Afghanistan, our Vietnam, a war without end and nothing gained except more cemetery plots filled. Don't take his fighting passed the Ukraine border.

And there is also the possibility that this is nothing more than a well planned training exercise in order to see how far he can push the west.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12