Thread: Federal Contractors Flying Migrants To Suburban NY!

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Thumbs down Federal Contractors Flying Migrants To Suburban NY!

WTF! There has to be some laws they are breaking here. Flying these non citizens in the dead of night with no one watching or I guess not knowing this is being done in there state. How is no one doing anything about this or the Governors raising hell about this! I'm sure there probably doing this nation wide. Pathetic!

https://thelibertydaily.com/border-b...erican-people/

https://www.libertynation.com/biden-...ights-exposed/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vid...ht-contractors
    Last edited by recon; 01-27-2022 at 03:34 PM.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Just building the democrat base.

The fact that it is sanctioned by Biden and his handlers is irrelevant. The fact that it is sanctioned by Biden and his handlers should lead to his impeachment and all of them being removed from office, then prosecuted for constitutional violations.

This began back in 1965 with the admiral of Chappaquiddick's immigration bill...this is just the culmination of the demonrats' plan to overwhelm the nation with illegals and new demonrat voters...

The floggings will continue until morale improves.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Fuck, they've been dropping them off in my neighborhood for 20 years. (of course they don't get chartered private flights, but the vans have AC )

The commies should be careful with this, it could backfire on them. Most of the hardworking mexicans i know are pretty conservative after they've been here awhile. They don't like idiots who can't run their own lives telling them how to live theirs any more than we do

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Just building the democrat base.

The fact that it is sanctioned by Biden and his handlers is irrelevant. The fact that it is sanctioned by Biden and his handlers should lead to his impeachment and all of them being removed from office, then prosecuted for constitutional violations.

New York will allow non-citizens to vote under controversial law.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...troversial-law
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Fuck, they've been dropping them off in my neighborhood for 20 years. (of course they don't get chartered private flights, but the vans have AC )

The commies should be careful with this, it could backfire on them. Most of the hardworking mexicans i know are pretty conservative after they've been here awhile. They don't like idiots who can't run their own lives telling them how to live theirs any more than we do

How’s that working out for the GOP in California?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    One of my biggest frustrations with the people flooding the country is lack of respect for this country. Even though we haven't declared English as our language, when my great grandparents came to this country from the mother land, my great grandfather proclaimed that he didn't want to hear anything but English spoken. He was proud to be an American and demanded that we learn the language and customs of his new country.

We might be the first country in history that was forced to learn the language of the invaders, legal or not.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

As it should be! You don't learn it then leave!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!