Thread: My prediction for Ukraine

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

My prediction for Ukraine

In less than two weeks Ukraine will experience a massive cyber attack shutting down power, all essential gov't services and probably as a side note infecting computers all around the world causing undue losses to production and capital in the west.
    Following that Russia will invade quickly taking at least 25% of Ukraine, followed by a stalemate with the west, just to keep the country from becoming a NATO country. Possibility of China starting attacks at around the same time and the beginning of the invasion of Taiwan. Stock markets around the world tank causing financial havoc. I hope I'm wrong.

Anyone else see these kind of tea leaves?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I'm not too worried about Russia doing anything but posturing. Putin has a lot to lose if he carries through with invading Ukraine.

It's China I worry about. I can see them moving in on Taiwan in the very near future. They don't have as much to lose as Russia does.

However, if Russia does invade Ukraine, then I have an idea your tea leaves are correct. China will strike with the diversion Russia creates.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

With a senile old fool as the US prez Putin and China may just feel the time is ripe for expanding their empires.

Putin's not getting any younger and this may well be his best opportunity to make his mark on Russian history. Expect China to make her move if he does attack and let's not forget Iran and the rest of the muslims, they too may feel time has come to settle old scores with the Great Satan.

The current weak leadership we have must be making them salivate with anticipation.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???