Thread: Please delete your Farcebook accounts

Please delete your Farcebook accounts

Download all your pictures, videos and other data then close your account. It takes about 30 days before they close it completely. You are people that admire, respect and expect the liberties in our constitution, FB has none of those liberties and resents anyone who would expect them .. my latest history for posting Senate hearings on Ivermectin which violates their community that has no standards. I have had two additional fb personas and each has been met with gestapo style sanctions every time I post facts , opinions or humor that is not far left. Do this for yourselves. FB collects and sells every aspect of your life they can collect. Your paying them to be tyrannical dictators on social media

If your still on FACEBOOB, RUN AWAY while you can. Why would you continue to finance a corrupt tyrannical dictator that collects every aspect of your on line life and then sells it to the highest bidder and then sanctions you for posting factual data because their $20 an hour fact checker (formerly burger flipper at Mcdonalds) sez so because the do what the boss tells them no questions asked, no moral compasses allowed. I have stayed only to harrass them and I guess I am doing a good job based on the 5 sanctions they gave me for posting senate testimony that goes against their cum unity no standards.,,,,TYRANTS OF FACEBOOB
    Restrictions
    Restriction · Feb 24
    You can't post or comment for 5 days
    Yesterday at 5:41 PM
    You disagreed with the decision
    Thanks for your feedback. We use it to make improvements on future decisions.
    Yesterday at 10:57 AM
    Your post didn't follow our Community Standards
    hared with Public
    IVERMECTIN ELIMINATES COVID.
    Senate Testimony - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
    http://COVID19CRITICALCARE.COM
    The MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for Covid-19 is a physiologic-based combination treatment regimen created by leaders in critical care medicine.

Restriction · Feb 24
    You can’t take part in groups for 28 days
    REASON: SAMES AS ITEM #1

The MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for Covid-19 is a physiologic-based combination treatment regimen created by leaders in critical care medicine.

Restriction · Feb 24
    REASON: SAME AS #1, #2 ABOVE
    Your posts will be moved lower in Feed for 58 days

Shared with Public

Restriction · Feb 22
    Your posts will be moved lower in News Feed for at least 90 days.
    REASON, BIBLE QUOTE BELOW and another quote "to learn who rules over you simply find out who your not allowed to criticize.
    Aint that the truth

Restriction · Feb 21
    You can't go live for 55 days
    Restriction · Feb 21
    Reason> pix 3 below
    more of the same commie fucking tyrant dicktator bullshit

My point? get the fuck off of faceboob, you don't need to play on a field where the ref's are bought and paid for, rules don't matter and your whole life is collected and sold to the highest bidder and the federal government. You are being played

Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
    The 'I-MASK+ Prophylaxis and Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19' and the 'MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for COVID-19' are physiologic-based combination…

FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Deleted mine a couple months ago. I miss it a little, but the Metaverse infomercial creeped me out.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I'll go ya one better.

I've never had a faceplant acct...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Though it sucks, I'm not deleting my fakebook account just because YOU were banned unjustly.

1) I put in completely FALSE information and a never used fake email account to set up the profile so they can't harvest my demographic information.

2) I don't use it for opinions or even information. I just use it to get party invites and get info like alerts for missing adults/kids or pets. I don't post personal pics or events from my life. My name is common enough, but when I reach out to friends, they know who I am, even though I have no pics in my profiles. I don't argue politics since too many idiots on Fakebook.

It is useful when I hear about relatives or neighbors having an emergency. Recently my neighbor's dad who has the beginnings of dementia, wandered away from home and FAKEBOOK was a great resource to alert everyone to be on the look out for him.

I'm not defending Fakebook's censorious and fascist behavior. I'm just saying that if you narrowly tailor your usage into something useful to you (and not that useful to them), it may be worth having to some.

BTW, I never talk guns or post pics of guns on Fakebook either. I remain an enigma to them

Again, my condolences on your banning. The leftists at Fakebook suck ass big time.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 02-27-2022 at 10:29 PM.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

No way Dude....if I get rid of my FB account where am I gonna post pics of my cat!!!
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    No way Dude....if I get rid of my FB account where am I gonna post pics of my cat!!!
    ROTF!!!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    I'll go ya one better.

I've never had a faceplant acct...
    DITTO !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”