Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Meme the LEFT thread - posting Meme any years and Videos that mock the Libs

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    I live in rural America now. About 1.5-2 tanks of gas from the closest large town.
    Pretty sure no Antifatards will be visiting any time soon.
    That is true. No one will come for YOU if you're out in the middle of nowhere. The risk is that those idiots will destroy the more densely population areas AND the routes of commerce. You will have to be 100% self reliant when those COMMUTARDS destroy the infrastructure. I fully expect their idiocy to disrupt food supply chain transportation, electrical grid, fossil fuel transport and consumption, etc. Everything that you expect to receive via trucking or MAIL will be NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Those idiots will destroy the trucks, the warehouses, the routes of transportation, everything.

So you're safe, but you will still have to live with providing EVERYTHING yourself. Oh and by the way, say good bye to the INTERNET when these idiots destroy our grid.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    That is true. No one will come for YOU if you're out in the middle of nowhere. The risk is that those idiots will destroy the more densely population areas AND the routes of commerce. You will have to be 100% self reliant when those COMMUTARDS destroy the infrastructure. I fully expect their idiocy to disrupt food supply chain transportation, electrical grid, fossil fuel transport and consumption, etc. Everything that you expect to receive via trucking or MAIL will be NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Those idiots will destroy the trucks, the warehouses, the routes of transportation, everything.

So you're safe, but you will still have to live with providing EVERYTHING yourself. Oh and by the way, say good bye to the INTERNET when these idiots destroy our grid.
    The majority of what you just described, our current government is in the process of doing right now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The majority of what you just described, our current government is in the process of doing right now.
    Well that is the case and nothing I said previously is inaccurate. It's in motion now. I concur. I'm just warning the guys who think they're safe in Bumfuck nowhere, "yes you're safe from the chaos" but you will have to survive completely cut off from everyone else. That INCLUDES power, internet, communications, manufactured goods, etc. I know a ton of people who can live off the grid. But many people still need 'stuff' from others. When society breaks down, that stuff will be unavailable. And, as I said before, it was good to see you on the internet, because that's one of the first things the idiots will destroy.

And unless you guys have your own off the grid pharmaceutical factory, good luck getting your meds as you get older. We'll all die off of the same maladies as our ancestors did several centuries ago.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 08-10-2022 at 05:34 PM.

Nice to see! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Oh and by the way, say good bye to the INTERNET when these idiots destroy our grid.
    No way d00d. We have Starlink and there aint no wires to cut.

If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post

Wonder if they've actually thought this through?
    Harass and intimidate enough people and, eventually, you WILL find a complete psycho

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Um. I take it that Monica is hidden beneath the desk, doing her job, right? LOL

I see a BUST of FDR but a bust is not a person.

"Would you send miss blewinski I mean miss Lewinski to the oral I mean oval office please?"
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

and cheney says trump is the most dangerous president in the history of america

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Someone needs to bang her head against the wall to get her to break out of her brain-damaged delusion.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast