Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The November Fix Has Started

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Here we go...GA going all in for the blue, at all costs, let the law suits follow the results that are already certified:

https://www.georgiarecord.com/scent-...ver-night-why/
    Brazen. They got away with mass ballots, stopping the count suddenly at 2am only to have Biden jump ahead all of a sudden last time. Who's going to challenge any of this, the "justice dept" under the craps? Same shit goes on in MN every election in the cities. I actually have a libtard cousin who says there's no such thing as ballot fraud.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Brazen. They got away with mass ballots, stopping the count suddenly at 2am only to have Biden jump ahead all of a sudden last time. Who's going to challenge any of this, the "justice dept" under the craps? Same shit goes on in MN every election in the cities. I actually have a libtard cousin who says there's no such thing as ballot fraud.
    I'll bet he blames the cost rise in almost everything on Trump and Russia, too.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    While this might just be a grain of sand, remember that enough grains make a beach.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angel...ail-in-ballots

Stolen ballots found, gee I wonder how many more haven't.
    Watch Dinesh D'souza's 2000 mules movie it will open your eyes and scare the shit out of you

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Watch Dinesh D'souza's 2000 mules movie it will open your eyes and scare the shit out of you
    I've been meaning to watch it, probably not on netflix or hulu right? Netflix is busy running their customers out with wacky leftist crap and paying obama 50 million dollars for politics.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    looks like 2000 Mules is a YouTube movie.

Netflix has lost their way. Too bad because at one time they had some fairly good stuff. Lately much of their stuff is time filler.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    looks like 2000 Mules is a YouTube movie.

Netflix has lost their way. Too bad because at one time they had some fairly good stuff. Lately much of their stuff is time filler.
    I found it on rumble, i joined their Locals website ($50/yr) and it was free to watch, they sell the DVDs as well.

Dinesh has some interesting you tube vids about Fox news and tucker carlson not mentioning his movie, seems like the "conservative" news media doesn't like to talk about the 600 LB gorilla (vote fraud) that has become a political institution in america... you'd think they would be curious....

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    I found it on rumble, i joined their Locals website ($50/yr) and it was free to watch, they sell the DVDs as well.

Dinesh has some interesting you tube vids about Fox news and tucker carlson not mentioning his movie, seems like the "conservative" news media doesn't like to talk about the 600 LB gorilla (vote fraud) that has become a political institution in america... you'd think they would be curious....
    His documentaries are too much common sense. I have one of dvd's on another subject. Think it was about the Kenyan's destruction of the country.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    His documentaries are too much common sense. I have one of dvd's on another subject. Think it was about the Kenyan's destruction of the country.
    He's still at it through his brain-dead puppet. The interesting thing is his brain-dead puppet, too stupid to realize it, will get all the blame for it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12