Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deleted Facebook

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Did you notice they have no problem banning conservative speech or facts about leftists, but they let all these scammers selling top of the line laptops for $79 stay on........Rumba's for 3 for $100......

They are constantly harassing anyone or anything that doesn't toe the party line of the communists and their woke agenda. If you dare to point this out you can expect a visit from them telling you how you will be punished....I try to keep them as busy as I can.

Bunch a greedy left-wing rats.....yeah they sure can keep an eye out for us right-wing radicals, but yeah they just can't seem to find the time to keep the scammers and con-artists from ripping people off.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Bunch a greedy left-wing rats....
    For many years, I have had fun with politician's names and what you can make out of them.
    Gore - what the democrats do to us with their taxes, fees, and regulations.
    Bush - what lawyers and politicians "beat around".
    Clinton - take the first letter and the last two and that is what they were running on us (C ON = con "game"). Then take the remaining 4 letters and that is about how much spine Bill had when dealing with his wife - "LINT".
    We have all seen the one about Obama and the "little B S" change - Obama - Osama.
    Then take the word "democrat". As Weevil called them, the last 3 letters are "appropriate", but also take the first 4 letters and you have the short form of "DEMOnstrate" or "DEMOlish", both of which apply to them.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12