Thread: White Supremacist Shoots Up NYC Subway

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

White Supremacist Shoots Up NYC Subway

Yup. Another White Supremacist fired 33 shots in a crowded subway and injured 25 people. According to the news, yesterday, he left behind suspicious devices after he exited the train. Police are looking for him now. He has been on an FBI watchlist since 2019, but wasn't considered any real threat.....

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/04...ubway-shooting

Question: When is the FBI going to start doing something about dangerous people other than just "watching" them?

Oh yeah, the Perp is black....but the very first reports I heard talked about "White Supremacy."

Odd how things turn out be different than what the Propaganda outlets release.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Yup. Another White Supremacist fired 33 shots in a crowded subway and injured 25 people. According to the news, yesterday, he left behind suspicious devices after he exited the train. Police are looking for him now. He has been on an FBI watchlist since 2019, but wasn't considered any real threat.....

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/04...ubway-shooting

Question: When is the FBI going to start doing something about dangerous people other than just "watching" them?

Oh yeah, the Perp is black....but the very first reports I heard talked about "White Supremacy."

Odd how things turn out be different than what the Propaganda outlets release.....

The Febrile Bureau of Incompetence have no desire to do anything about dangerous people unless they're a danger to the deep state. If not they're allowed to proceed in order to increase the fear in the sheeple.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    The Febrile Bureau of Incompetence have no desire to do anything about dangerous people unless they're a danger to the deep state. If not they're allowed to proceed in order to increase the fear in the sheeple.
    Can't argue with that.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Due to the Trump loving Amish back ground of the perp, this story will be dropped like a red hot cannon ball.

Just like the Sacramento shooting........ Gang shooting, convicted felon, early release from a 10 year sentence, paid $7000 because other prison inmates were mean to him, possession of a gun, gun stolen, gun converted to a machine pistol.
    Currently sinking quickly out of sight.