Thread: Anybody else think this might escalate into WWIII?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Anybody else think this might escalate into WWIII?

I'm thinking the current war and atrocities going on in Ukraine might actually get us all involved. What say you?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Who knows. I will say that I have learned to expect the worst out of our leaders. If they can burn down half the western world for the sake of China, I'm sure they will.

That is the purpose of this war...to trigger (what they hope will be a limited) nuclear exchange...just enough to get all the western governments off the hook for the debts they've run up and can't pay. But, given the west is now being run by the most incompetent boobs ever foisted upon their peoples, I hold little hope it will be limited.

There were three main obstacles to the "Great Reset". Trump, Putin, Xi...they took care of Trump with the election steal...it's Putin's turn now, and they're so god dammed stupid they think they can do it without decimating the planet...but hell, they want to reduce the population worldwide to about 500 million, so maybe they're planning such an extinction level event and they've intended to become the Morlocks all along...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Sen. Chris Koons, from Idiot Joe's state, is calling for us to physically send troops over there now.

Of course, he's a Commucrat...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

I read years ago that the soviets intended to draw nato into the ukrainien killsack and use that as the step off point to taking out the US/west.
    Be that as it may, I feel putin is too far into the thing and will see it to the end, even nuclear war.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    A certain psychologist I know said that Putin is showing definite signs of "brain issues". The man can very possibly pole vault to the number one mass murderer in history just because he has the seemingly constant Russian/ Soviet mind set that they are masters of the world, and everyone else is out to get them. The problem with him taking the title away from Hitler and probably several kings of the past is that there might not be many left to document his achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    A certain psychologist I know said that Putin is showing definite signs of "brain issues". The man can very possibly pole vault to the number one mass murderer in history just because he has the seemingly constant Russian/ Soviet mind set that they are masters of the world, and everyone else is out to get them. The problem with him taking the title away from Hitler and probably several kings of the past is that there might not be many left to document his achievement.
    That is the propaganda talking...the same as when the two major newspapers used yellow journalism to create the Spanish/American war, round abouts this time a century ago.

Putin has shown no inclination to reassemble the soviet union...all his actions on the eastern border have been to keep NATO out of his backyard. The Neocons desperately need a war with Russia...it's been their plan all along. War is good for elitist bank accounts, disrupts global economies, allows moves to absorb more wealth, gives them more control.

Russia is no real threat to the west (though China is) but hey...watch the hand that's moving, not the one that's still.