Thread: Starvation is the next link in the WEF's plans

Starvation is the next link in the WEF's plans

In any given year there may be one or two fertilizer/food processing/food distribution plant disasters, fires, explosions...

https://neonnettle.com/news/18965-an...ous-incidents-

Yeah, nothin' to see here...just move along...BAA.A.A.A....
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

What happens when an unprepared population is faced with food shortages AND fuel shortages?
    Could go something like this:

Those in suburban areas are told there isn't enough fuel to bring the food here to them.
    The logical solution? Have them "temporarily relocate" to a centralized area where the supplies can be delivered and distributed.

Of course, there will be rules...

1. No Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind

2. Only one bag per person (which evacuees will stuff with cash, jewelry and any valuables they have)

3. Orderly conduct required at all times (anyone they want to cull from the herd will "do something wrong" and get dragged off)

Upon arrival at the relocation center, everyone is immediately searched, along with their bag.

Anyone caught with a weapon or objecting to the relocation center 'staff' confiscating their valuables gets an ICU grade beat-down.

Women and children are separated from the male population "for their protection" of course

If you keep your head down and your mouth shut?
    Do you really think there's going to be adequate food, clean water and medical care?

If you manage to escape and make it back to the ol' neighborhood?
    Your house has been ransacked and is probably now occupied by some of the 'new citizens' that just crossed the southern border.

Not a pretty picture, just something to think about.

Solution would be to prepare in advance with supplies and have a network of like-minded people.

If the 'relocation day' comes, you had better be willing and able to say NO...and mean it.

Yeah, I remember what happened at the Superdome during Katrina...hommie don't play dat.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Anyone damn fool enough to voluntarily goes deserves what they get.

When the time comes the wheat will be separated from the chaff.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Between the canned goods and dried food I have on hand, the camping gear, and that I know how to hunt, I should be good for a few months except for water. No creeks nearby.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”