Thread: ATF sees rise in quarter-sized switch that turns handguns into machine guns

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post ATF sees rise in quarter-sized switch that turns handguns into machine guns

After today, it's all historical.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I can see where it would be a handful to control. Don't think I'd want one. It serves no real purpose.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I can see where it would be a handful to control. Don't think I'd want one. It serves no real purpose.
    Gang banger's treat...these are coming from china...and you can bet they're being heavily tracked by the batfeces...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Gang banger's treat...these are coming from china...and you can bet they're being heavily tracked by the batfeces...
    10-1 they are trafficking in them to increase crime to call for more gun laws.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Since murder is already illegal, and all the gun and other laws in place have had no affect on crime, why not make a few more laws that won't do anything other than make a few snowflakes feel good. So let's make some more useless laws that won't be followed by criminals. Yeah, that's sounds about right...

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    10-1 they are trafficking in them to increase crime to call for more gun laws.
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Given how "in bed" our gooberment is with the kingdom once ruled by mongols...it surprises me not at all the "intelligence" agencies might contract for a situation that would advantage their disarming of the innocent...

...now where did that thought come from? my gooberment would never subvert the constitution to target honest people...would it?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!