Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

Thread: Another Russian ship hit?

  1. #1
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7,815

  2. #2
    Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,692
    Things not going too well for the mighty Russian military.



    But have faith Oswald will be along shortly to give the pro-Russian spin on this latest disaster.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

  3. #3
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,381
    Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Things not going too well for the mighty Russian military.



    But have faith Oswald will be along shortly to give the pro-Russian spin on this latest disaster.
    Oh, no no no no no...not the pro-Ruski spin...this is the anti-WEF spin...

    Who is helping take these ships out? (shhhh...US intel and guidance...)

    The WEF needs WWIII in order to (they think they can contain it) reset the world economy, cancel all gooberment debt throughout the western world and transfer all western power to the UN. Hey, if WWIII leads to many millions of deaths (as long as nuclear winter is avoided...they actually think they can contain this) well hey, we've created much of the depopulation required for the reset...we only need a few hundred million of you serfs to produce the food and products so that, we, the elite can live in comfort.

    Trump was the first domino that needed to fall...stalinist voting took care of that. Next is Russia...they need to fall because "Russia, Russia, Russia"...this war is all about weakening Russia to get on board with the WEF and the reset plan. What they don't realize is that if they get rid of Putin (the current plan...regime change) the guys in follow up are far more hardcore than he is...they won't hesitate to pull the trigger on a few judicious tactical strikes on Ukraine...and then we're off to the races.

    After Russia is brought into the fold (never happen) they think they can intimidate china in to getting on board...their hubris is terrifying!

    You may think I'm pro ruski based on previous posts; you would be wrong. Those posts were simply to provide historical context to current events, context you seem to believe unwarranted. That's fine...get wit' all dat neocon propaganda that has you by the short nardlies...

    Live it...Love it. It's only potentially all our thermonuclear nightmares come true...

    A close examination of the events leading up to WWII, and those we have experienced in the last 15 years might be instructive for you sir...up to you if you'd like to do the analysis and comparison.

    Ask yourself this sir...where is all the western government and media sentiment centered as regards this conflict? Where was all the western government and media sentiment centered on the pandemic? Where was all the western government and media sentiment centered on the 2020 election?

    And you want to tell me you believe this propaganda?

    Don't be a tool dude...I know you're smarter than that.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 05-08-2022 at 03:23 AM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  4. #4
    Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,692
    So you think we would all be better off if the Russians and Chinese were the dominant world powers???


    Ask yourself this who really benefits from a war between the west and Russia? Hint, hint it's not the WEF or jew-bankers or whoever you think the boogeyman is.

    Who hated Trump and owns the Democrats who are pushing this war? Can you say "CHINA"? They're already reaping the benefits of cheap gas and oil at blackmarket prices.

    Do you really think Putin would have invaded without a wink and a nod from his "ally"?

    Yeah keep listening to the commie propaganda and thinking the Russians are gonna save us from being serfs on the Global Plantation. Just look at what a shining example of liberty and freedom the Russian people live in.

    The "historical context" is that Russia is our enemy and has been since at least the end of WWII if not longer, ruled by one tyrannical dictator after another. They're not gonna save us from the evil "neocons" or anyone else...Putin is a fool being played by the Chinese so they can get him out of the way and get a friendly stooge in charge just like they did with Trump in America.
    Last edited by weevil; 05-08-2022 at 02:27 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

  5. #5
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,381
    "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA" it is.

    Hope that blue pill was tasty.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  6. #6
    Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,692
    Come on bud.....if you're gonna spout some conspiracy theory at least get one that makes sense.

    WWIII as an excuse for the "gooberments" to cancel their debts?

    Yeah right....as if the jew-bankers who control the Illumanati and the New World Order are gonna let anybody skip out on the money they owe them. Hell WWIII would be a golden opportunity to gain more power as the "gooberments" go even deeper in debt borrowing money for the war effort....duh.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

  7. #7
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,381
    2nd time you've accused me of being anti-Semitic in this thread, when I've never once, in any post, ever suggested I might even lean that way. If you're going to accuse me of going "Swampdragon", you better at least have some examples.

    Have you ever researched Klaus Schwab and the WEF...their plans, their methods?

    I have...extensively.

    If you haven't, you've no leg to stand on in this discussion.

    Governments have started wars throughout human history, just to default on their debts...do some historical research...I have.

    You are right about one thing though...this is all about gaining more power...your myopathy (and distinct lack of historical context) just prevents you from seeing the true financial, geopolitical and propaganda motives of what the world is currently experiencing. There are three major players here...the WEF, Russia, China. Each have their own individual agendas, many of Russia and China's coincide. You say China benefits from the west weakening Russia...so why are they cleaning up buying Russian oil, and everything else the west won't buy? Convergent goals...they get a discount and support Russia.

    There is an odd man out here, and they are the ones spouting "Great Reset". Possibly you could research that, if you've a mind, in conjunction with Schwab, Gates, Soros (all members of the WEF)...and possibly you could look a bit deeper into machinations than what CNN and MSLSD tell you about the world.

    You do know that the WEF war gamed a global pandemic leading to lockdowns and mass vaccination about a year before the release of Covid from a chink lab...yes?

    You do know that the WEF war gamed global cyberwar attacks on infrastructure (electrical grids, water supplies, etc.) less than a year ago...yes?

    Guess what's coming next.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 05-09-2022 at 11:23 AM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  8. #8
    Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,692
    Well it seems you have bought into this particular conspiracy theory hook line and sinker.

    Could be could be not....but it's certainly not the only possibility.

    Could be Putin is just an idiot.

    But I am highly skeptical of any theory that has Russia and China as the victims. Makes me think they may be behind it..

    And don't preach to me about history.....I am a very good student of the past and know quite well that all the answers aren't going to be found on internet conspiracy sites and from guys trying to sell books to suckers.

    Just because you've read Klaus Schwab's book and agree with what he says it's not the gospel and only answer. As a student of history you should know facts and events can be cherry picked to support any arguement, that's why you can't rely on a single source....even if you like the sound of it.

    And as we've seen you're not always right....remember them "mideaval sieges" you were telling us your hero Putin was gonna use? How did that work out?
    Last edited by weevil; 05-09-2022 at 12:32 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

  9. #9
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,381
    Putin is one of the smartest politicians functioning today.

    Certainly you don't think Boris Johnson, Trudeau, Macron, Biden are by any means on the chessboard? Macron, maybe, he at least recognizes the previous treaties/agreements between Russia, Ukraine and NATO regarding the region, Russia's concerns about NATO/EU expansion, though he's playing both sides...he's a WEF member.

    Putin wants NATO and the EU off his doorstep. Every invasion of Russia in the last thousand years have passed through Ukraine (research the topological funneling of those invasions)...it finally came to a head and there is a reason the west (government and media) is pushing "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA" and have been since the end of the cold war.

    Did you know that Putin once offered to join NATO, shortly after he came to power? Rejected by the west...because "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA"...the drumbeat of old wars do not die quickly.

    I would maintain that you have little understanding of the history of the region...and I would question your grasp of history.

    And what in the hell would make you think anything I said suggested, even for a minute, that I support Schwab or anything about his "Great Reset"? Everything I have posted has been inimical toward the WEF...unless, losing the argument, like the blue pills you feel the need to project your beliefs on me? Show me where I've once expressed any support...any at all...for Schwab, the WEF, Gates, Soros, et. al.

    Just one instance?

    On the subject of siege warfare...do you honestly think Putin couldn't have blitzkrieged Ukraine into dust within a few weeks? What has he done with each city? Tried to surround it...shelling yes, airstrikes yes (though very limited), fighting in the streets yes...

    You maintain he's a monster who wants to obliterate Ukraine, I maintain he's fighting a limited war to end a conflict in the eastern Ukraine (a section that was historically Russian prior to the demise of the CCCP, administratively assigned to Ukraine in the collapse [do some research on the civil war in that region over the last dozen years or so] and he wants to secure his western border...you know, like Trump wanted to secure our southern border). He is effectively using siege warfare, as opposed to all out firebombing, NBC destruction.

    Why does he even still have boots on the ground if he just wants to take the whole region? Bill Clinton showed how air power could bring a regional power to submission.

    Again I have to ask you these three things:

    Where is all the western government and media sentiment centered as regards this conflict?

    Where was all the western government and media sentiment centered on the pandemic?

    Where was all the western government and media sentiment centered on the 2020 election?

    Answer all three of those questions honestly...then I will continue with this discussion.

    Otherwise I must consider you blue-pilled beyond redemption.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 05-09-2022 at 01:02 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  10. #10
    Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,692
    The western media is obviously taking the side of Ukraine as am I. As someone who grew up during the Cold War I love it when Russia and China get their comeuppance.

    Not sure how the pandemic relates but it was pretty obvious this was part of an effort by China and the Dems to get Trump out of the way, the media being their lapdog of course went right along with the plan.

    As for the 2020 election....see above.



    Whether by planning or sheer luck this is all playing out very well for the Chinese....yeah I know that's just a racist way of thinking.
    Last edited by weevil; 05-09-2022 at 01:23 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

  11. #11
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,381
    So the western media and governments were completely in the tank for 2020 being the most secure election in history...do you believe it was?

    And the media, etc. were completely in the tank for lockdowns, masks, the destruction of small businesses the western world over, and of course for the completely safe and effective vaccines...start to see a pattern? Note: At no time in human history have such drastic measures ever been taken for an illness.

    And now the media et. al., are completely in the tank for Ukraine, because Russia, Russia, Russia..

    At what point do you stop watching the hand doing the misdirection and watch the magician's other hand to see how the trick is being done?

    Did you know that Putin offered to join NATO not long after coming to power? Of course the west spurned him...because Russia, Russia, Russia.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 05-10-2022 at 07:59 AM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  12. #12
    Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,692
    Well the real question is why did your genius Putin play right into their hands?

    Of course they didn't let Russia in NATO what kind of damn fool would let your biggest threat join the alliance???

    Anyone who thinks the Russians aren't all about Russia, Russia, Russia, is a damn fool. Of course Putin would have loved get inside NATO...what better way to eliminate his biggest threat. Luckily they weren't dumb enough to fall for it.

    As history has taught us you can't trust the Russians.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

  13. #13
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,381
    So I must ask again...was the blue pill tasty?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  14. #14
    Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    So I must ask again...was the blue pill tasty?
    So anybody who doesn't want to suck Putin's dick must be taking blue pills???

    Get over yourself already.....Russia is not our friend and never has been. As long as they are ruled by tyrannical dictators they will be a threat to us.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

  15. #15
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,381
    Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    As long as they are ruled by tyrannical dictators they will be a threat to us.
    More so than the tyrannical dictators ruling us?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  16. #16
    Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    More so than the tyrannical dictators ruling us?
    Yeah but they are our tyrannical dictators.....actually more just China's stooges nowadays...but I still don't see how trusting a foreign dictator who is all about Russia, Russia, Russia is going to make our lives better.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

  17. #17
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,381
    By the by...at no point in this discussion (or previous posts on the subject) have I ever advocated "sucking Putin's dick", nor would I. Of course he is all about Russia, Russia, Russia...he's the President. I'm sure it didn't piss you off too much that Trump was all "MAGA", did it?

    The point of Putin trying to join NATO was an attempt to reset Russia's relations with the west after communism fell in that country. The neocons have rejected every attempt by Russia at rapprochement. The closest we got to something like that was under Trump, but of course the deep state deep sixed that with "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA".

    And, since I know that no amount of reasoning or examples to the contrary will ever cause someone to change their mind once it is made up...I will henceforth simply ignore your barbs, since they are clearly designed to draw me in...not sure why...you've no need to agree with me when you can simply ignore me, but I will leave you with this:

    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...e-full-review/

    And I would suggest a review of the Belgrade and Minsk Agreements, and how they directly affect this conflict.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  18. #18
    Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,692
    Like I said, "Oswald will be along shortly to give the pro-Russian spin...."

    You gotta admit I was right on the money about that.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

  19. #19
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,381
    It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  20. #20
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Eastern Pa.
    Posts
    942
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again!
    How about shoving that HOSE up your ASS. With no lotion of course. And after taking your Blue pills. Red Komrad.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •