Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: The November Fix Has Started

  1. #1
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    14,612

    The November Fix Has Started

    Just heard on the news this morning that the State Dept. is saying that Putin is planning on using his hackers to go after Idiot Joe by interfering with our elections, but they've seen no evidence of this so far.

    Now, when the Commucrats start losing the mid-terms, they'll claim that Putin's meddling caused the ballots to be switched.....this will give them the excuse to disregard the results.

    The FIX has started....groundwork has been laid.

    More of this "threat" will be fed to us, through the propaganda outlets, as we get closer to November.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  2. #2
    Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,771
    The last several elections have been fixed. I've simply accepted that we now live in a banana republic and moved on.

  3. #3
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7,905
    The fix is already in by moving mass illegals into selected red and purple areas + the usual voter fraud the Dems have perfected.. Arizona AG says 100,000 mail in ballots are subject to fraud.

  4. #4
    Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    The fix is already in by moving mass illegals into selected red and purple areas + the usual voter fraud the Dems have perfected.. Arizona AG says 100,000 mail in ballots are subject to fraud.
    So what? he isn't going to do a fucking thing about it. Elections in AZ have been rigged for 50 yrs. The mccain power structure is still in place here, nothing will change

    the deep state pols need our border to be wide open, how else will they sneak in a dirty nuke and the terrorists they need to fulfill their agenda.
    Last edited by davepool; 04-11-2022 at 10:22 AM.

  5. #5
    Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    4,458
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Just heard on the news this morning that the State Dept. is saying that Putin is planning on using his hackers to go after Idiot Joe by interfering with our elections, but they've seen no evidence of this so far.

    Now, when the Commucrats start losing the mid-terms, they'll claim that Putin's meddling caused the ballots to be switched.....this will give them the excuse to disregard the results.

    The FIX has started....groundwork has been laid.

    More of this "threat" will be fed to us, through the propaganda outlets, as we get closer to November.
    don't forget the new "varient du jour" that is in the works...i'm predicting the lockdowns will start in late september

  6. #6
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,500
    Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    don't forget the new "varient du jour" that is in the works...i'm predicting the lockdowns will start in late september
    Yup...new lockdowns and mandates, must have drop boxes so people can safely vote (unless they are so terrified of the outcome that they simply cancel elections as being too unsafe), if the food scarcity has advanced far enough expect NG operating in cities major and medium sized...to maintain order, dire predictions of horrors and terror if the plebes don't comply.

    I would say, "dogs and cats living together...mass hysteria" but that's a given.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  7. #7
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,132
    In addition it will be interesting to see if this plays out in full or to some degree
    ..............
    April 6, 2022

    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...y_is_over.html

    Barack Obama was at the White House yesterday, making it clear, as did others at the reception held in Obama's honor, that Biden's presidency is over. Watching Obama suck the oxygen out of the room made me wonder if Obama is planning a comeback, something he can easily do.
    ....
    Not only was Obama the magnetic force in the room, but he also made it clear to all that they should shun Biden:
    ...
    Instead, there are three steps to return Obama to the presidency:
    1. Have the Democrat establishment remove Kamala Harris from office, whether through threats or bribes.

    2. Have the Democrats declare that, because world instability (Ukraine, Putin, China) puts us at unprecedented risk, only a politically seasoned person can be vice president, with Obama graciously accepting that role.

    3. Oust Biden using the 25th Amendment. And voilà! President Obama (again). He can even have Stacey Abrams as his veep.

    The 22nd Amendment does not bar Obama from regaining the presidency this way. It only stops him from being "elected to the office." The three steps above avoid an election.

    And yes, I agree this sounds crazy, but events since 2020 show that we really are nothing more than a fancy banana republic.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Eastern Pa.
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    In addition it will be interesting to see if this plays out in full or to some degree
    ..............
    April 6, 2022

    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...y_is_over.html

    Barack Obama was at the White House yesterday, making it clear, as did others at the reception held in Obama's honor, that Biden's presidency is over. Watching Obama suck the oxygen out of the room made me wonder if Obama is planning a comeback, something he can easily do.
    ....
    Not only was Obama the magnetic force in the room, but he also made it clear to all that they should shun Biden:
    ...
    Instead, there are three steps to return Obama to the presidency:
    1. Have the Democrat establishment remove Kamala Harris from office, whether through threats or bribes.

    2. Have the Democrats declare that, because world instability (Ukraine, Putin, China) puts us at unprecedented risk, only a politically seasoned person can be vice president, with Obama graciously accepting that role.

    3. Oust Biden using the 25th Amendment. And voilà! President Obama (again). He can even have Stacey Abrams as his veep.

    The 22nd Amendment does not bar Obama from regaining the presidency this way. It only stops him from being "elected to the office." The three steps above avoid an election.

    And yes, I agree this sounds crazy, but events since 2020 show that we really are nothing more than a fancy banana republic.
    That sounds about right. I remember the way Gerald Ford got in as vice president after Spiro Agnes left. And later as President when Nixon resigned.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

  9. #9
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Yup...new lockdowns and mandates, must have drop boxes so people can safely vote (unless they are so terrified of the outcome that they simply cancel elections as being too unsafe), if the food scarcity has advanced far enough expect NG operating in cities major and medium sized...to maintain order, dire predictions of horrors and terror if the plebes don't comply.

    I would say, "dogs and cats living together...mass hysteria" but that's a given.
    BWAHHAAAA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sED4fzIV0k
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 04-13-2022 at 05:33 AM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    In addition it will be interesting to see if this plays out in full or to some degree
    ..............
    April 6, 2022

    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...y_is_over.html

    Barack Obama was at the White House yesterday, making it clear, as did others at the reception held in Obama's honor, that Biden's presidency is over. Watching Obama suck the oxygen out of the room made me wonder if Obama is planning a comeback, something he can easily do.
    ....
    Not only was Obama the magnetic force in the room, but he also made it clear to all that they should shun Biden:
    ...
    Instead, there are three steps to return Obama to the presidency:
    1. Have the Democrat establishment remove Kamala Harris from office, whether through threats or bribes.

    2. Have the Democrats declare that, because world instability (Ukraine, Putin, China) puts us at unprecedented risk, only a politically seasoned person can be vice president, with Obama graciously accepting that role.

    3. Oust Biden using the 25th Amendment. And voilà! President Obama (again). He can even have Stacey Abrams as his veep.

    The 22nd Amendment does not bar Obama from regaining the presidency this way. It only stops him from being "elected to the office." The three steps above avoid an election.

    And yes, I agree this sounds crazy, but events since 2020 show that we really are nothing more than a fancy banana republic.
    The apparent play for the right goes as follows...

    The right retakes the house and senate in the midterms and Trump is selected as Speaker of the House (the speaker does not need to be a member of the house).

    Kameltoe and Brandon are impeached by congress.

    Trump becomes POTUS, and he can still run again in '24.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  11. #11
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,500
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Everything was fine until they cheated dickless into the office.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  12. #12
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    14,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Everything was fine until they cheated dickless into the office.
    Shouldn't that be, "brainless?"
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  13. #13
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,500
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Shouldn't that be, "brainless?"
    "it's true your honor...the man has no dick!"
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  14. #14
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    14,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    "it's true your honor...the man has no dick!"
    To play on your quote," It's true, your honor....the man has no brain."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  15. #15
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    14,612
    Heard on the news last night that they are now predicting 100,000,000 people will get COVID this fall and winter. Sounds to me like they're ramping up on their next cheat this November.

    First, they'll mandate wearing masks again. Then, they'll limit places people can go and start closing down small businesses, like they did last time.

    Next, they'll require more boosters upon boosters and say that no more than 5-6 people are allowed inside any business areas.

    They'll make it so that mail-in voting is the only option for voting, then.....Commucrats will sweep every election creating a Blue Wave of unprecedented proportions proving to all that that was the "Will of the People."

    They almost did this the last time. Since they were not held accountable for stealing that election, they will be emboldened to take it a step further this November.

    Will the American people finally see all these moves for what they are...another Commucrat move to overthrow our Constitutional government and install more agenda-driven puppets in office?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  16. #16
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    The apparent play for the right goes as follows...

    The right retakes the house and senate in the midterms and Trump is selected as Speaker of the House (the speaker does not need to be a member of the house).

    Kameltoe and Brandon are impeached by congress.

    Trump becomes POTUS, and he can still run again in '24.
    Trouble with that dream, and I like that dream, is even if we got the house and senate we have too many RINO's and democrats in disguise. The rest of it is a real Hunter type pipe dream.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,500
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Trouble with that dream, and I like that dream, is even if we got the house and senate we have too many RINO's and democrats in disguise. The rest of it is a real Hunter type pipe dream.
    Yeah, I don't hold much hope it will happen either...but it's still good to dream.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  18. #18
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,500
    Here we go...GA going all in for the blue, at all costs, let the law suits follow the results that are already certified:

    https://www.georgiarecord.com/scent-...ver-night-why/
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  19. #19
    Administrator imanaknut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Posts
    11,699
    While this might just be a grain of sand, remember that enough grains make a beach.

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angel...ail-in-ballots

    Stolen ballots found, gee I wonder how many more haven't.

  20. #20
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    14,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Here we go...GA going all in for the blue, at all costs, let the law suits follow the results that are already certified:

    https://www.georgiarecord.com/scent-...ver-night-why/
    Someone needs to stand guard right beside those machines while they are left on. If they are refused, then the police need to be called.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •