Thread: Bad enough they want to kill us, but they also want to kill the very young...

Bad enough they want to kill us, but they also want to kill the very young...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-in-hospital/

There are pallets of formula in warehouses at the border...for illegals...and bare shelves around the country. At what point do we admit to ourselves that our government is our greatest enemy? That yes there are other governments that are inimical to "We The People", but that our own government is far mare inimical to us. At what point do we decide to throw off the yolk of King George?

After our babies are all dead? After our grands have been euthanized as being "useless eaters" (this is coming)? After the roundups and cattle cars are put into operation?

History repeats, and we are back in the 1930s again...too many parallels to count.

At what point do we say..."NO MORE!!!"
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-in-hospital/
    There are pallets of formula in warehouses at the border...for illegals...and bare shelves around the country.
    Here's a basic question everyone seems to have missed:
    WHERE did the government get those pallets of baby formula?

Also consider these points:

Did they know there would be a shortage?

Was the shortage deliberately created?

How do children of illegals rate 'more worthy' of assistance than law abiding, tax paying citizens?

It's wasn't bad enough these criminals were being housed at the border, awaiting free bus and plane rides to the interior of our country.

They've also received cash or debit cards from 'NGOs' to pay their expenses and give them walking around money.

But now? They are getting free baby formula that is unavailable to hard working, tax paying AMERICAN CITIZENS.

Are you PISSED OFF yet? Good KEEP READING

Here's the answer:
    The government wants us to vent our frustration on the illegals.

That's liberal media hacks all smirk and sneer when we complain.

They talk down to us and claim we are 'racists' 'xenophobes' and 'white nationalists' for wanting to protect our families, borders and the way of life that has taken generations to build.

When we don't react? They continue to belittle and goad us even harder.

THAT'S what the baby formula shortage is all about. They are ratcheting up the anger

The criminals in Washington are pushing for violent confrontation to crack down on all Americans.

Don't take the bait

Don't become the scapegoat they need to shred what little bit of the Constitution and Bill of Rights that is left.

Our true enemies are not the ones streaming across the border, they're just a symptom of the disease destroying our Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    At what point do we admit to ourselves that our government is our greatest enemy?
    How about YESTERDAY?...

Never for a moment blamed the illegals...they're here/coming because of the carrot on the stick.

It's the damned donkey carrying the stick and the carrot on its end that's the problem, but more so, those who tied the stick and carrot to the donkey and sent it on its way.

This is not about us and them, as in us and any given demographic...this is about us and those who should be swinging from lamp posts...the class that brought us to this point.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 05-18-2022 at 02:02 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Completely agree with you Oswald.
    If there was no incentive then the border would be a non-issue.

Just want to make sure everyone else understands the game that is being played and to what ends.

The demon-crap party is all about psychological manipulation and dividing people into groups...
    Groups that can then be pitted against each other.

Everyone should understand The Hegelian Dialectic.
    Biden's handlers intend to cause confrontations and strife that leads to violence so they can conveniently 'supply' the solution.

You just had to bring Hegel into it...didn't you...you bastard!

You do know that no one except Hegel ever understood Hegel...yes?

No, this is entirely utilitarian/marxist...destroy their will so they capitulate and beg the state for succor.

Trust me...they don't even understand Hegel...because he was a loon!!!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Hmmm, if Russia nukes DC, maybe we can set up a new Capital in Texas or Florida (We can tear down Disney World and build the Capital there).

DC is the problem with everything that's wrong in America.
    Last edited by alismith; 05-18-2022 at 04:02 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Was the shortage deliberately created?
    More than likely, considering how certain factions seem to have "long-term plans".

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    How do children of illegals rate 'more worthy' of assistance than law abiding, tax paying citizens?
    Maybe that "replacement theory is NOT so far fetched.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”