Thread: RELEASE the Hounds!

RELEASE the Hounds!

Let the Riots begin! Spring into summer...all through the fall until the midterms.

The leak of the Supreme's Roe/Wade decision seems most calculated.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    From what I understand it was just one opinion that was leaked and not a policy statement. Doesn't matter as the masses egged on by the newsless media are doing what is needed to start the "republicans hate you" campaign.

I too am sick of this. Sick of the lies, sick of hearing about disease, sick of computer hackers, sick of government officials that take an oath of office and immediately violate it...

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    From what I understand it was just one opinion that was leaked and not a policy statement. Doesn't matter as the masses egged on by the newsless media are doing what is needed to start the "republicans hate you" campaign.

I too am sick of this. Sick of the lies, sick of hearing about disease, sick of computer hackers, sick of government officials that take an oath of office and immediately violate it...
    It's not going to get any better until someone does something about it.(Not advocating anything here, just stating an observation.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

https://davidblackmon.substack.com/p...-plans-for?s=r

Yup, right on schedule...riots into the elections to intimidate the public. The commies are determined to keep power by hook or by crook.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    https://davidblackmon.substack.com/p...-plans-for?s=r

Yup, right on schedule...riots into the elections to intimidate the public. The commies are determined to keep power by hook or by crook.
    Hopefully, they will be countered with equal, and opposite, reactions wherever they decide to initiate their violence.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Hopefully, they will be countered with equal, and opposite, reactions wherever they decide to initiate their violence.
    Sadly, the cities where this will be most prevalent are also the cities where the left is celebrated and the right demonized. Counter protestors will be treated the way the brown shirts should be treated.

A prolife organization within 10 miles of me was firebombed the other day...I don't see the perps ever captured given the political climate in this area.

This is going to get ugly...very, very ugly.

A few Molotov cocktails thrown under the buses that import these Communist anarchists in from other places would go a long way to stopping those criminal importations. But, they have to be thrown under where the diesel tanks are located to insure the desired results.

(Not promoting anything here, just sayin'.)

Freedom isn't free.

Too prone to miscalculation and potential collateral damage...a better option would be intel on their route, planting of devices by the fuel tanks while they're on a meal layover en route, selective activations on lonely stretches of road in the early AM hours. Done right, no witnesses, no camera capture.

Just spit balling...like you, not advocating.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    A few Molotov cocktails thrown under the buses that import these Communist anarchists in from other places would go a long way to stopping those criminal importations. But, they have to be thrown under where the diesel tanks are located to insure the desired results.

(Not promoting anything here, just sayin'.)
    "Spike strips". Nobody gets hurt but their transports are removed from the equation.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    "Spike strips". Nobody gets hurt but their transports are removed from the equation.
    Oh. You're talking about no casualties.....? My bad.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    When will it be socially appropriate to switch from ukraine crisis to the blm riots...oh yea the "media" will let us know, i wouldn't want to commit a faux pas and have my signs out too early