Thread: Marathon Races Should Be Banned

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Marathon Races Should Be Banned

One runner dies, 15 injured enough to be hospitalized, with 5 of those in serious condition. It's a mass marathon murder.

Where's the outrage?

Where are the Commucrat's calls for strengthening our nation's marathon laws and only allowing those who have passed a mandatory fitness test, an oral examination test, a hospital background check, and a pre-run test, to see if they are fit enough and qualify for the run. They must have runner's insurance and a valid doctor's certificate in their possession at all times.

This is horrific in every sense of the word. If action isn't taken soon even our youth might be tempted to run. That would be barbaric and inhumane, bordering on child abuse.

After all, running marathon races IS NOT a Constitutional right, so what's the holdup?

If a petition is started to ban events like this, send me one. I'll sign.

Marathons need to be part of our past, not our present or future.

Enough is enough. It's time to stop this madness.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/22/runner...nyc-therapist/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I like your enthusiasm, but I believe you're addressing the wrong problem...

How much you want to bet that all 16 of those people were at least double vaxxed, some, the guy who died for sure...also boosted?

Name a reasonable bet amount...I'm good for it.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

OK I have no room to talk but those are the most pathetic looking runners I've ever seen
    Temperatures had reached 70 degrees

That doesn't seem all that hot
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    I like your enthusiasm, but I believe you're addressing the wrong problem...

How much you want to bet that all 16 of those people were at least double vaxxed, some, the guy who died for sure...also boosted?

Name a reasonable bet amount...I'm good for it.
    No bet here.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

True! There are People who are meant to Run and those that should not. We can never forget the British Men's Track Team of the 1924 Olympiad. Harold Abrahams, Erick Lytle, Jackson Shultz. Shultz was our Guy, but the British took every Gold Medal!
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021