Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another school shooting - the media has wildly varying reports on how many killed or injured

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    This one feels different somehow. They are all horrible, but this one really made me sick.
    And with people becoming more nihilistic every day, I believe we can expect more terrible behavior from people more often. I hope I'm wrong, but it sure seems like every thing is coming apart at the seams.
    This is exactly what the Commucrats want us to feel. They will promise to fix it and all will be well again...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    This one feels different somehow. They are all horrible, but this one really made me sick.
    And with people becoming more nihilistic every day, I believe we can expect more terrible behavior from people more often. I hope I'm wrong, but it sure seems like every thing is coming apart at the seams.
    It's completely by design. In order to convince Americans that they should give up their guns they have to become so demoralized that they can be manipulated into calling on congress to repeal the 2nd...never mind it would take a constitutional convention to do so. They don't follow the constitution any longer anyway...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

In fairness to the cops on the ground it wasn't necessarily them at fault......

A Uvalde officer said 'there was almost a mutiny' outside of Texas elementary school as team debated ignoring order to not go in: report

"There was almost a mutiny," the officer told People. "We were like, 'There's a f---ing gunman in the school, we hear gunshots, and we're just going to stand here with our thumbs up our asses?' We wanted to go in and save lives. It was the most frustrating situation of my entire career."

https://www.insider.com/uvalde-offic...JBmQbqfDSScgPA
    Last edited by weevil; 05-29-2022 at 01:26 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Sounds like everyone's playing the blame game. This is how Commucrats work. Blame everyone else, while doing nothing.

There is a time to disobey orders, especially when one KNOWS the order is wrong.

THIS WAS THE TIME to disobey orders!

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Sounds like everyone's playing the blame game. This is how Commucrats work. Blame everyone else, while doing nothing.

There is a time to disobey orders, especially when one KNOWS the order is wrong.

THIS WAS THE TIME to disobey orders!

They need to start checking a little deeper into this Arredondo character......some thing stinks to high Heaven about that guy. I seem to remember seeing in one of these articles he was just elected to some city council or such....promise of a nice lucrative career in politics maybe? Of course he'll be thrown under the bus now.....be nice if he squealed like the rat he is ....if he isn't suicided first.

But yeah I agree that old Nuremberg defense of "I was just following orders", don't cut it.

What the hell were they thinking?....."let's let him use up all his ammo on those kids before we go in!"..????
    Last edited by weevil; 05-29-2022 at 04:07 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

I wonder what the Uvalde Police Chief has to hide?

https://www.westernjournal.com/uvald...0d7e2da3bc2b28

Freedom isn't free.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123